well, I see plenty of normals in the pet stores and I feel sorry for them, because they are stressed out and thin looking. Its hard to find a pet store that, although they may house them together in one tank, take the time to make sure they are each getting food and water. There are avenues to finding homes for normals, its just a matter of researching your area, and yes, getting certified to ship will also help.

I am waiting for a free normal male to arrive in the mail within the next few days. I only covered the cost of shipping. I will not love or care for him any less than the ones I paid for just because he was free. In fact, he already has a name and his home is all set up awaiting his arrival.

how to "get rid" of normals is an individual thing that each breeder needs to deal with in their own way, as long as its good for the animals, they unfortunately dont have a voice to say.. oh no I dont want to go with them. I had contemplated breeding my corn snakes, but with the possibility of 30 to a clutch (yes they can get that high) I dont have the room or avenues to place the hatchlings, so I dont. I just enjoy them as pets. My ball pythons, when I get them and the time comes, I will already have potential avenues of placement available to me. Plus, most of the breeding I am doing for myself.

Okay, I'll get off my soap box now.