Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,390

4 members and 3,386 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,540
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Your future pet "wish list?"

i would like a black eyed leucistic ball python. but theyr $15000 so thats not really possible. i shouldnt say that. it is possible but ill have to buy a car that is at least that much first. then when ive got all my main prioritys out of the way maybe i can get a belbp. who knows any one can become incredably successful with a great attitute about life and lots of great carma.

Thanks

I'll keep with the trend of dividing up the wish the list.

Reasonable (within the next 2-10 years)
    Ball pythons - perfect g-stripe pair, a glow, a banana
    Boas - lipstick sunglow, snow
    Dogs - another lab, another pug (Nate, I like your new avatar!), a boxer

Unreasonable
    A dragon (isn't it so cool that so many of us like dragons?) Falkor would be cool
    Florida panther/cougar (we've raised a few but we don't have the land to keep them)
    A whole bunch of different large exoctics (land issue again)
    Alice

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." Herm Albright

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

realistically, I plan to get a boa (soon!), and either a GTP or a colubrid. I also plan on a large salt water reef tank. A chamelon and either crested geckos or dart frogs.

Unrealistic: a tortoise (no room in our house), a dog (husband against it), pheasants! (need a lot of outdoor fencing and a structure), Alpacas (same problem)

oh, and a miniature elephant

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

oh, I forgot...also unrealistic: indoor birds.
    I would love some lovebirds, finches, perhaps canaries.
    birds were/are my first love. I kept all kinds including larger parrots before I was married. no longer an option due to noise - my husband put up with them when we were first living together but he hated it. ah well, the things we do for love

Thanks

i'd love to get a sheltie again, mine was stolen two years ago... and just 2 bp's... an axanthic killer be and a queen bee (:
    for my really crazy wish- a 20000 gallon saltwater lagoon for a group of coral catsharks, connected to an assortment of tanks to build reefs in.

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

Reasonable (within the next 2-3 years)

Ball Pythons: Pied, Genetic Stripe, Clown, Albino, Pinestripe, Pewter, Bumble Bee, Axanthic.

Honduran Milksnakes: Snow, Ghost, Extreme Hypo

California Kingsnakes: Albino, Reverse stripe

Of course those are the one planned for there is always the unexpected as well.

Other pets: Is there any other pet than snakes? I already have a dog and she is a handful so no other dog, just one at the time.

Unfeasible but nice if it was: Sugar Glider – Chinchilla – Ferret - Horse.
    Deborah Stewart

Thanks

OMG, "The Neverending Story" used to be my fave movie back in the day, the sequels just never measured up though..... And the dragon/donkeys in Shrek were cute!!! My daughter would want a pegasus and a unicorn.

I also loved the monkey that they had on the first season of Friends...can't remember what kind that was.?.?

For the more realistic wants:
    Dogs: I LOVE the big doggies... St. Bernard, Great Dane, Great Pyrenees, Newfoundland, Burnese Mountain Dog, Neopolitan Mastiff (would love a wolf hybrid but that is a little too unrealistic for my family)

Birds: African Grey, Eclectus, Amazon, Cockatoo

Herps: Man there are too many to list, More balls (I'll take one of each morph ), RTB, GTP, Black and White Tegu, Yellow Ackie, Beardie, lots more (If y'all would stop with the really cool pics I would stop wanting more.....JK....keep the pics coming!!!)

And I plan on getting a farm someday, which means farm type animals!!! YAY..... horses, cows, chickens, ducks, sheep, goats, etc. etc.
    And I saw once where someone had a pair of white peacoks (I know the sp is wrong) VERY BEAUTIFUL!!! Would love a pair myself...
    ~*~*~* Pamela *~*~*~

See my dragons!!
    http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/36057

Thanks

Realistic next 2-5 years
    Ball Pythons-1.1 Pastels, Spider, Super Pastels
    Boa- pastel rtb
    Yellow Anaconda
    Olive Python
    Blue Pitbull
    leopard gecko

unrealistic.......for now
    Piebald, albino - to expensive
    green anaconda
    emerald green tree boa- have you ever seen the teeth on those!
    gaboon viper - kids at home
    black mamba - same. kids are here

i might be able to catch a few kangaroo rats. My friend and i are waiting for a good night to go catch some, along with the WDB Rattlers, and mojave, blacktail Rattlers.
    ~Chris~
    Snakes have blood, feal fear, breathe air, eat food, drink water, reproduce, and they happen to live in a body which is difficult for the average person to understand. One fears what one doesn't understand. ignorance creates fear. The fear of snakes is not cultivated…we are not born with it…children love snakes, just as naturally as they love dogs and cats. don’t be afraid of a reptile’s tongue…the only animal that can hurt you with its tongue is the human being.

Thanks

Heh... this list would be endless for me, but here are the toppers:

Reaslistic i.e. Someday I will own these:
    Blue Tongue Skink! - fell in love with them while caring for two at the zoo...but I don't have the money or space right now.
    Chinchilla - ditto on where I first encountered one. I love those little guys, but they are really pricey. At least I have the cage...
    Silver Maine Coon cat - I love all cats and used to have 5, but these are my favorite breed. We aren't sure if Ari is allergic to cats or not, so I can't have any right now.
    Dwarf Rabbit - I had one once and loved her. Now I would want another once my current ratty pets are gone.

Less Realistic i.e. probably won't get to have these (unless I get to open that refuge I want):
    BP morphs of Pewter, Caramel, Bee, and Sterling - These four are my favorites...and very expensive. Still, I would love to have them someday.
    At least 2 horses - My favorite animal that I've never really been able to get close to. I especially would love to own a 'starlit night' appaloosa (black with white dots over most of the body).
    Owls and Hawks - For birds, I prefer the bigger varieties. Favorites include Great Horned Owl, Red Tail Hawk, and Snowy Owl. If I can have that refuge, part would be devoted to raptors. For more typical birds, I love Hyacinth and Scarlet Macaws.
    Alligator - I've always wanted a 'guard gator' living in a nice big pond in the yard that gets to roam around behind the fence at night.

Unrealistic:
    Silver Dragon - As if you guys couldn't guess.
    Unicorns, Pegasus, Hippogryphs, Pseudodragons... I love all fantasy creatures, so this list would be pretty long. I also wouldn't mind a Siberian Tiger, Giant Panda, or Reticulated Giraffe.
    **Adriana - White 'N Nerdy!**

1.0 BP 'SunSpot', 0.1 Corn 'Freya', 1.0 IJ BTS 'Topaz', 1.0 ND bunny 'Licorice'

Thanks

Here's what I'd like to purchase (1-5 years)

BP's:
    SPOG
    Pied
    Clown
    Caramel
    Hypo Mojo (Or Super, depends on pricing when I get one)
    Bumble Bee/Killer Bee Het Hypo
    etc.

Other:
    GTPs
    Maybe a Milksnake Morph (Like Albino Nelson's)
    Maybe some Anery Kenyan Sand Boas (or Anery Het Albino)

5-10 Years:

BP's:
    Banana/Pastel Banana
    Caramel Glow
    Pastel Clown (or Super)
    Spied

Other:
    Gila Monster
    Sugar Gliders
    Eric Wilson
    UltimateHerps
    www.ultimateherps.com