Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,268

3 members and 3,265 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    Thanks

Re: Official Bells and Whistles Thread

haha! yeah, i've been playing with them a little bit... had to get my stumbleupon back ya know! lol
    *I love this crazy, tragic, almost magic, awful, beautiful life*
    ~melanie~

Thanks

I have found what I think may be a problem with this current pop-up. It's the same whether you leave a positive or a negative rep... I'm not sure reading "May you be lucky enough to recieve the same reputation back in turn" is appropriate when sending out negative reps to someone deserving one. lol Could there be a different/none at all for neg reps. Not that it really bothers me, just an idea.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nathanledet View Post
    IE6 is a nightmare for just about all web developers. WHY is 6 still used? 7 isn't good enough? Come on peeps..give Raj a break. download IE7....or better yet, FireFox
    Sorry Nate and Raj...but don't have a choice.... I'm using the PC at work, and since Im just a (yeah, I'll be PC here) little worker bee... I don't have any say whatsoever in the IT for the company....so IE6.0.29 is what it is.

So there.

But yeppers...since the new changes for the whistles, I like them, and I appreciate the red blinking PM notice, and the learning who I get strokes from, but I can't just click on the smilies to use them any more, or get the additional menu to choose from. I have to find the right "code" to put btwn the colons in order to get them to appear.

Bummer! (And yes, I've disabled my pop-up blocker for this site....a looooooong time ago.) :-/

But Raj and All....Thanks for the hard work for the upgrades!

RuLyn
    Sweety314
    Fantabulous Daughter, Robin 21 Snakes & counting...Rosie, LTR, corns, Kenyan SB, RTBs, balls of var. morphs/norms; purple albino retic 2 horses, 4 cats, rat mommies, rat daddies and rat babies (mmmm, food!), In Loving Memory: Peekaboo, Goober, Scabbers, Happy (thx 4 35 years), Stripe, Baby, Snoopy, Smudge, Stewie-- You will be missed! Steve Irwin 2/2/62 to 9/4/06

Thanks

new problem... every now and again, i'll be cruisin the forums, reading a thread, and BAM! i'm signed out! what's up with that?
    *I love this crazy, tragic, almost magic, awful, beautiful life*
    ~melanie~

VP of Cool
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by python.princess View Post
    new problem... every now and again, i'll be cruisin the forums, reading a thread, and BAM! i'm signed out! what's up with that?
    Session information is stored in a cookie, which your browser must accept before authenticating you. This cookie is passed back and forth between your browser and server for each request/response cycle. If you're getting signed out, then session information is being dumped out of the cookie for some reason. Check your browser settings to make sure that cookies are not being cleaned out every time you close it.
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be ~ Lao Tzu

Thanks

well.. everything was working great until the other day. I notice that I go to log out and it tells me cookies cleared. yeah.. signed out.. not! next day I go to log in and I'm already logged in whats up with that?

other than that.. I am loving all the changes so far. great job everyone. thanx for making this a fun and easy place to "hang out" at.
    Doris

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678