Quote Originally Posted by JLC View Post
Dear Members,

Thank you all for your participation in the Rep System Poll, and for all your input, past and present, about how the rep system seems to work for you. While we realize that we will never be able to please everyone at all times...especially with something as subjective and sometimes controversial as a "reputation system"...it is our goal to do what we believe is best for the community as a whole.

To that end, we believe it is worth at least trying a new way of leaving and receiving reputation comments. It is our hope that removing the ability to leave anonymous comments will cut down on the abuses of the system. However, if at any time, the administration feels this new rep-system method is causing more harm or drama or is in any way disruptive to the community, we will return to the old anonymous system, or try something entirely different.

Once again...as in the Poll thread...this announcement will remain open for the time being for technical questions and clarifications needed. Discussions about pros, cons, merits, or opinions on any aspect of the Reputation System should be carried on elsewhere. Preferably in the QT Room.

If you do not have access to the QT Room, and would like to have it, please send a PM to any admin. (iceman25, JLC, mlededee, rabernet)
I can't access the QT room,is this a problem?! I cant think why I need access,but?I was only trying to check it out based on this thread.I think what I really need is all in the rep system (hopefully) I was just looking for "bad guys" so as to not purchase anything from them!