Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,635

2 members and 2,633 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 195 Posts

8 Ball Chat Tonight!!! (9PM EST)

BAM! In your face like one of the greatest ball python breeders in the world screaming at you for crashing the market! Here it is ….

TOP TEN reasons why YOU should be in 8 Ball Chat (http://chat.8ballpythons.com) tonight at 9PM EST ….

10. Jamie will be there … we’ll take bets on how long he’ll last … the over/under is 30 minutes … some of the ladies that he hung out with in Daytona are taking the under … way under.

9. I will be there for sure tonight … missed last week big time and I’m dying to catch up with everyone and shoot the poo.

8. Hopefully, we’ll have some new friends stop by chat this week so that we can show them the ropes … don’t be shy, EVERYONE is welcome.

7. In a specially planned event, Vaughn will be using a pair of bolt cutters to crop little Brads ears … controversial subject for sure, but it should be a lot of fun to watch!

6. The return of the JAS!!! … The name that formerly could not be spoken here is now allowed once again and we’re going to celebrate … we know that since coming back you’ve been bottling it up JAS, come to chat and let it all out!

5. We’ll have a LIVE vs. F/T feeding debate … NOT!!! … Gotcha!

4. We’ll all hatch a plan for driving to Justins and stealing his lucky rabbits foot … pastel pied? Give me a break!! … We want your lucky charms Justin!

3. Chantilly … 3 weeks … Lets make a plan and get r done!

2. Naked hotties is #2 this week … Susan and Reme … always naked, always ready … and hopefully I won’t get any hate mail this week because they’re now #2 … right Jonny???

And the number one reason that YOU should be in 8 Ball Chat tonight (http://chat.8ballpythons.com) at 9PM EST is ….

1. I will reveal the name of the spineless idiot that left the negative rep point on Vaughns post attempting to do nothing more than share his excitement over proving out a possible het albino that he has been raising up for three years. This person screwed up and left a clue to their identity and I’ve figured out who it is (not like it was all that difficult) and the truth will come out tonight in chat!

So if you're over 18 ... enjoy a good ribbing and some adult humor ... and can take getting your chops busted as well as giving back ... stop on in and join the usual crew of freaks, mutants, hotties, and tools! ... It's a real good time.

8 Ball Chat … tonight at 9pm EST … http://chat.8ballpythons.com … be there or as always MeMe will get you! (and if you do make it to chat and request it, she'll get you anyway)

Disclaimer: 8 Ball Chat is not associated, affiliated, or any other “ated” with www.ball-pythons.net … they are two completely different things.

Disclaimer #2: Read the chat rules before joining … No one under 18 … No business names as your ID … and if you have thin skin and come to chat you’ll probably get your feelings hurt … it’s definitely not a chat that’s “right” for everyone … but if you have thick skin and like to good around, it’s a hella good time!

-adam
    Click Below to Fight The National Python & Boa Ban

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    - Anna Sewell, author of Black Beauty

Thanks

Re: 8 Ball Chat Tonight!!! (9PM EST)

Okay Adam, you got me. I will be there. At least I will try to be, with two little tykes running around you never know whats going to get broken.

I will try it out
    Kristina Rogers
    http://www.myspace.com/kristinarogers
    1.0 Ball Python
    1.1 Crested Geckos
    1.0 Pastel BCI
    0.1 Beardie (Pop Tart)

Thanks

hmmmm....sounds yummy.

I'm coming for sure!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy
    Okay Adam, you got me. I will be there. At least I will try to be, with two little tykes running around you never know whats going to get broken.

I will try it out
    1. Keep an open mind.
    2. MAKE SURE the kids are in bed.
    3. and most important, keep your hands and feet away from ninja Charlies mouth while he's eating!!!

You'll be fine ... we're a good group ... a little annoying and crude, but all good people.

See ya there!

-adam
    Click Below to Fight The National Python & Boa Ban

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    - Anna Sewell, author of Black Beauty

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Wysocki
    1. Keep an open mind.
    2. MAKE SURE the kids are in bed.
    3. and most important, keep your hands and feet away from ninja Charlies mouth while he's eating!!!

You'll be fine ... we're a good group ... a little annoying and crude, but all good people.

See ya there!

-adam
    I can deal with that
    Kristina Rogers
    http://www.myspace.com/kristinarogers
    1.0 Ball Python
    1.1 Crested Geckos
    1.0 Pastel BCI
    0.1 Beardie (Pop Tart)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy
    At least I will try to be, with two little tykes running around you never know whats going to get broken.
    I second that motion.. I will try to be there as well. Hopefully little tyke number 1 will go to bed and little tyke no. 2 will at least sit quietly until she falls asleep (one could only hope)
    Doris

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hi Adam! I may come around 10 tonight, but I may be mostly lurking - a bit drained today, but need the entertainment!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

4. We’ll all hatch a plan for driving to Justins and stealing his lucky rabbits foot … pastel pied? Give me a break!! … We want your lucky charms Justin!

Deborah and I can help you with that! Don't let Justin know though, because I "think" we still have an invitation to go see him and the babies! Shhhhhh......

Thanks

I'll be there

Thanks

I'm taking a nap now so I can make it for 45 minutes! I'm gonna break my record.

Seriously, I've been sleeping like crap for 3 days so I'll do my best.

BTW, Best top 10 EVER!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast