Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,198

2 members and 3,196 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,102
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Geezy99
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: eurotrip 08!

Thanks

eurotrip 08!

Me and a bunch of my friends just sat down and decided we needed this before we go out into "the real world" and ive never been more pumped for anything in my life haha. we're all putting money away starting this week and plan on going next summer (in 08) for about 2-3 weeks. anyone on the forum ever go?

If you have a myspace feel free to add me here: myspace

My music page:

http://www.purevolume.com/kensingtonny

Thanks

Re: eurotrip 08!

I've been across most of southern Europe. The best way to do it (especially for you guys) would be to get a Europass- it will let you ride basically any train from anywhere to anywhere else in Europe... it even includes night trains with sleeping bunks... one time I was traveling for almost a month without sleeping in a hotel! lol

Last time i checked Europasses were about $500 for 2 weeks unlimited (but it has been a while)... just don't go to Slovakia! :eek:
    1.0 Husband (Aaron)
    1.0 Normal (Milton)
    1.0 Puppy (Ollie)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Swingline0.0.1
    I've been across most of southern Europe. The best way to do it (especially for you guys) would be to get a Europass- it will let you ride basically any train from anywhere to anywhere else in Europe... it even includes night trains with sleeping bunks... one time I was traveling for almost a month without sleeping in a hotel! lol

Last time i checked Europasses were about $500 for 2 weeks unlimited (but it has been a while)... just don't go to Slovakia! :eek:
    haha yeah we looked into the euro pass.
    we were thinking we have a lot of time to save money so we might just stay at cheap hostels and stuff.

we are all roughly 18-20....sooo..hahaha
    Last edited by dr del; 10-03-2007 at 03:40 AM. Reason: T.O.S compliance

My music page:

Thanks

Well, there are places that such things do happen, and not just in Amsterdam
    1.0 Husband (Aaron)
    1.0 Normal (Milton)
    1.0 Puppy (Ollie)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Swingline0.0.1
    Well, there are places that such things do happen, and not just in Amsterdam
    well I KNOW it happens haha,
    Last edited by dr del; 10-03-2007 at 03:39 AM. Reason: T.O.S compliance

My music page:

Thanks

Thats awesome man, i was in italy and bulgeria in 06 it was the best time of my life. My only advice is stay in hostels, you will save tons for other stuff.

Thanks

Man it will be a ton of fun...

I was hanging in London for two weeks in May and I met some Americans from Florida and they were doing the whole Eurotrip thing. They were awesome to hand out with but the only problem they had was that they bought a cheap phone in France from some dude and they couldnt use it unless they were in France, and they couldnt figure that out without calling the help line and it was French so they had to as me and my buddy to help them call France to figure it out! It was kinda funny... even i could hardly understand the dude on the other line...

Also one of there friends that came with them was going home early because she said she didnt like staying in hostels... It's not the cleanest place in the world but not that bad... So she kinda ruined the fun for them I think a little but I'm sure they sent here home and enjoyed the rest of there travels.

Also we met some crazy guy in the "Chicken Cottage" (kinda like a KFC) and he was British I'm sure, but he was being very scary and asking about my passport and saying he was muslim and how he wanted me to go home to Canada and tell my Prime Minister to stop the war... he was a weirdo, and then he started freaking at the Americans sitting in the restaurant and said some really mean things... but it was kinda cool cause we met new American friends after the crazy guy FINALLY left.

Anyway you will have a blast and I'm sure you will be blasted more then once... Have you guys decided what places your gonna see?? and don't forget to take TONS of pictures! WOO... Once you the travel bug it's hard to stop! You got me all pumped now! My next trip is gonna be the Amazon, or the Arctic...
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Why is it called 'after dark' when it really is 'after light'?

Thanks

Wow that sound exciting! I have never been on a "eurotrip" but I did enjoy the movie. It was crazy funny!

Thanks

Never been to Europe but the one place I will be visiting in the very near future is Amsterdam...
    Last edited by rabernet; 10-03-2007 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Removed portions that violate the TOS.
    snakes

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well I lived most of my life in France, I also lived Scotland and England for several years, been to Spain, Germany and Belgium.
    Deborah Stewart

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast