Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,179

0 members and 3,179 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
    Thanks

TV cage for two...

So basically, back in december i converted this old tv, and so on... but now, i have come to the conclusion that akua is lazy and doesnt use the shelf (i set him up there lol cause he was getting in my way... nosy butt), and the open area to the right is just wasted....

Soooo... hopefully soon when i get some more cashola im going to split the cage in half, right where that shelf goes, and put one of my big girls in it as well... if not my het pied boy... but the stinky part is, i have to wheel the cage around to get into it... fresh water... temps so on... and it lets out alot of heat and humidity... but for cleaning its nice cause theres alot of room to move around... but its just un ethical...

so, at first when i wanted to split it i wanted to ad drop down doors to the front, by having the glass cut and so on... but again, that would totally kill the point of doing the doors cause it would let the humididty out =[

so my dad had an idea... when i split it, do you think i should cut and put doors on each side of the cage, just for every day matenence(sp?) ?
    it wouldnt let all the heat and stuff out, but it would still let me get to the whole cage =] (where the red squares are, and it would also be on the side without squares but you get the idea =])

and then, this is my fat boy that lives here =]

and his non head shy self (hes in shed)

Thanks
    -Sara
    2.0 Ball Pythons
    0.1 Red Tail Boas
    1.4 Rabbits
    0.1 German Shepherd

Thanks

Re: TV cage for two...

You know with that heat lamp and the selfstick tile flooring. Your snakes could be breathing in toxic fumes? although very small amounts but it could pose a hazzard to them.Looks nice other then that though!

Thanks

I dont know how accurate that statement is, as I know people use them in their bearded dragon enclosures, and its much warmer in those. They are on the side of the tank as well.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by littleindiangirl
    I dont know how accurate that statement is, as I know people use them in their bearded dragon enclosures, and its much warmer in those. They are on the side of the tank as well.
    If my statement was to be accurate, I would not have said "COULD" just trying to help. keep an eye on those beardeds..

Thanks

yeah, the only fumes that are in there are the natural ones made by peein and pooin lol

they arnt self stick... but the glue we used had no fumes at all.

but any how, my blood python desided to take a crap in my moms office while i was holding her so i have to go clean up snake poo =]
    how fun... haha
    2.0 Ball Pythons
    0.1 Red Tail Boas
    1.4 Rabbits
    0.1 German Shepherd