Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,175

1 members and 1,174 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,583
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, dangereux
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Cinni or not?

Thanks

Re: Cinni or not?

I know in the pic thats not bright he was close to shedding so it isnt the best comparison pic... Supposidly hes nearing shed again so onces hes done with that I'll have a much better indication of his color.
    snakes

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

If he is the same he is some type of dominant. Unfortunately my big girl only produced daughters this year.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RandyRemington
    If he is the same he is some type of dominant. Unfortunately my big girl only produced daughters this year.
    I agree also....
    Scott Collien

Sputnik's Reptiles

Thanks

Well that turns the frown upside down a little bit... I know hes something different and the guess was hes either co-dom or dom. Wont know for sure until 09' and if it does turn out to be something new I wont get to name it since Randy beat me to it but honestly I could care less... Hes a chill snake and looks cool... if he produces new stuff thats awesome... if not oh well its just money right?
    snakes

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

To me it's the pattern that's important. The fading up the sides of the extra broad dark areas, most intense at the belly, including faded neck sides. Also mostly white belly. One of the original pics of my adult female someone said looked greenish. There is an interesting color to them but it's subtle and not red or yellow or really even green but more shades of brown.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Actually I think Dan Garcia who bred my female out on loan gets to name it. But of course yours may be something totally different, just looks familiar to me. We hadn't really talked at all about a name. I for one was thinking of waiting to see what the homozygous looks like or what else it might be compatible with (maybe it's in the white snake complex or there are a couple lines of chocolates that some have commented they look like).

Thanks

Your right the pattern is unique... I think it resembles a mojo more than a cinny so your guess on another white snake sounds very possible. I guess it all comes down to what happens when I breed him next yr. Im going to be pairing him up with my normal female so we'll see what happens... I was more concerned with the way the snake was publicized as the picture in no way represents the animal. Thank you everyone pics will be coming soon.
    snakes

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Via a breeding loan I'm hoping to find out if my female is compatible with Lesser and/or Mojave. Hopefully she'll go again next year. She is back over 3,000 grams but it took her forever to breed the first time. The 07 daughter is up to 300 grams already so I'm hoping to have a shot at breeding her for 09 and Dan has two sisters with the same look so we should eventually get it all figured out.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456