Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,375

0 members and 3,375 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97

Thread: rodentpro?

Thanks

rodentpro?

I have always gotten my food from semi-local breeders and have never ordered it in. However, I have noticed the great prices at rodentpro and was wondering what you all thought of them? And if there were other breeders with prices similar to theirs? I need frozen mice, rats, and rabbits...

I have only talked with one person that has ordered from them, and they had some odd things to say about the experience...

Thank you!
    www.monsterpets.net

Thanks

Re: rodentpro?

I have ordered from them and love them, however they come to our show every month so I have never had to have them shipped. I will say that when you email them, you get a very fast response.
    1.1 crazy dogs
    4.3 even crazier cats
    2.2 bps
    2.0 Off Track Thoroughbreds
    0.3 human kids
    1.0 Boyfriend who puts up with the craziness

Thanks

My experiences(twice) was that they came covered in feces and urine, all stuck together in bags that were ripping open, and the sizes weren't at all correct or all the same size. The rats also were thin and didn't smell all that great when thawed.

And that's all I got to say 'bout that.
    --Becky--
    ?.? Normals, 1.0 100% Het Pied Classic Jungle, 1.0 Yellow Hypo, 0.1 100% Het Butterscotch Hypo, 0.1 100% Het VPI Hypo, 0.1 100% Het Yellow Hypo, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Yellowbellies, 0.1 YB Granite, 1.0 Black Pastel, 1.0 Lemon Pastel, 0.1 50% Possible Het Banded Albino, 0.1 Spider, 1.0 Fire, 0.2 Granite

Thanks

Eeek! Maybe my experience was b/c I was picking up in person. I never used them on a regular basis though, I only went thru them 4 times.
    1.1 crazy dogs
    4.3 even crazier cats
    2.2 bps
    2.0 Off Track Thoroughbreds
    0.3 human kids
    1.0 Boyfriend who puts up with the craziness

Thanks

i would go with big cheese mouse factory....
    -Kevin

Thanks

big cheese is actually who I've been using, but they are pretty bad about having all the sizes I need, which was why I was trying to find another option... or at least another option for the sizes I can't get from big cheese...

the story I heard was about TERRIBLE smelling poo, and they were convinced it was from the food they bought from rodentpro... I just wanted to check to see if anyone uses them and what their experiences were... thanks.
    www.monsterpets.net

Thanks

I have ordered many times from rodentpro. Mostly large rats and rabbits. I was very satisfied with the quality and I will order from them again. I never had any issues with the quality and shipping is always great. More that once I had forgotten to order and I called on a Friday and still got my shipment on wednesday or thursday of the next week. I would recommend them to anyone.
    Rick

I'm 42 feel like I'm 70 and act like I'm 12
    Ball Projects, and too many other animals to list, 2.0 human children 0.1 supreme ruler aka wife

Thanks

I haven't used RP....their shipping cost and time in transit was prohibitive for me to buy from them and I heard too many bad experiences from others.

I've been VERY happy with Edna @ The Mouse Factory. There's only been one time they were totally out of the XLG rats. (But then I only have 5 boas, not like all the giants YOU own.) The orders usually come earlier than the ETA, they're always frozen. She's prompt with return phone calls for my questions and always friendly over the phone.
    Sweety314
    Fantabulous Daughter, Robin 21 Snakes & counting...Rosie, LTR, corns, Kenyan SB, RTBs, balls of var. morphs/norms; purple albino retic 2 horses, 4 cats, rat mommies, rat daddies and rat babies (mmmm, food!), In Loving Memory: Peekaboo, Goober, Scabbers, Happy (thx 4 35 years), Stripe, Baby, Snoopy, Smudge, Stewie-- You will be missed! Steve Irwin 2/2/62 to 9/4/06

Thanks

Edna is my girl, every time I call she remembers me and they have always been able to fill my order, and first and foremost every shipment came well packaged and clean. I have nothing but good thing to say about The Mouse Factory!!!!!!!

Chuck