Quote Originally Posted by MisssMariee View Post
Just curious, does this work for mice as well or? Need some for my corns and so I'm trying to plan these out as well, and so I'm curious if this work or if anyone knows of a proper one for mice? Thanks!
It's already been stated that this system will work with mice, you just have to adjust the rotation times and keep in mind that mice have a shorter period where they can viably (not to mention safely!) breed. I've personally kept a very small colony of mice before so the only thing I want to add is this; be careful reintroducing the female mice to the male during rotation. Mice are highly territorial and do not react well to newcomers entering a cage that smells like them (the resident mouse). I always suggest fully cleaning the tank/cage and rearranging all the objects kept in the tank afterwards when introducing mice to the same tank/cage (yes, even if they have met before!). I had one female that would pick a fight with her sisters every time I reintroduced them, even though she had been raised with them.