Is normal dominate? or what is it??? how come (not het. for anything recessive) ALL spiders are het. normal, but NO normal can be het. spider?? why does the animal look the mutated gene if it has normal and that mutaint gene in it? it acts recssive when combined with a dominate or co. dom. morph right? but then when mixed with a real recessive morph it acts dominate.

If you don't understand what im saying i'll use an example.. okay so use spider. a spider has 2 genes effecting its skin right: 1 spider gene, 1 normal gene..okay so why does it look spider if normal isnt recessive its supposdly dominate isnt it? (or maybey it isnt, maybey i missed something major??) okay and it wont mix to make a new morph, like combining a pinstripe and a spider will mix to make a spinner. but then when you have lets say a normal het. pied, it has: 1 pied gene, 1 normal gene right? okay so then in this case it acts dom. or co. dom.????!?!??!?!??!?!

maybey im thinking to hard but this has really been buggin me and I need to know and cant find any where that talks about normals here or anywhere!
if someone wants to respond and clear me up it'd make my day thanks!