Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,282

1 members and 3,281 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91

Thread: Is it Tuesday?

Thanks

Is it Tuesday?

Everything is set, and my babies will be here on Tuesday! You can feel the excitement in the air!

I got some pictures in the email last night, and though I would share.

Here is the baby boy

And the girl

And here is the daddy!

I can't wait!
    Christina'

1.1 100% Het Albino 2007

Thanks

Re: Is it Tuesday?

Oh Christina, they are lovely! Do you have names picked out for them yet? Now time to go over things to do while waiting for the shipping day.

- Buy a really large bottle of Valium for the hours of pacing and checking the FedEx site once you have the tracking number from the breeder.

- Stock up coffee/Mountain Dew for the actually shipping night (who can sleep!)

- Practise racing to the door, snatching the box from the FedEx guy and slamming the door, totally forgetting to sign for your package. This is a MUST have skill for all snake owners - use your husband and kids as "props" and limber up those leg muscles so you don't have a cramp!

- Line up the family, march back and forth (sort of commander-in-chief-ish) and explain repeatedly that they must police any and all routes to the front door. No book bags or shoes are to be in your way. Best practise a very vaults and running high jumps anyways...kids NEVER remember to put their stuff away!

- Don't forget to go stare at their empty, waiting enclosures mumbling "you're almost here". Ignore your family equating you to Golem and his precious....they should be off putting away their shoes and bookbags anyways!

Ohh don't forget to make the kids stand outside repeatedly pushing the doorbell so you can triple and quadruple check it's actually working! (hehehehehe)
    ~~Joanna~~

Thanks

My little girls decided to name the boy Slytherin (obvious where that came from), and the girl Sophie (from Howl's Moving Castle).

It's gonna kill me when they come and then I can't play with them, but at least I can watch them do their snaky thing.

I think we might have to have a day off school on Monday. I've already been spending way too much time coming down to the computer to look at the pictures; I can't imagine what it will be like actually having a tracking number!
    Christina'

1.1 100% Het Albino 2007

Thanks

It's like that for everyone, Christina. No matter how many snakes you have, your hand itch to handle the ones you can't LOL. You'll really enjoy the free case of O.C.D. you get after you get these lovely snakes.

Did I really lock the enclosure? Maybe I better check again!

Did I really lock it after I checked it again? Maybe I best check just one more time!

Why is that snake not pooping????? It pooped! Is this poop healthy?

Hey did I remember to lock the enclosure after that snake pooped???????

~~Joanna~~

Thanks

heh.. congrats on your soon to be arriving babies, they look lovely. I'm glad to see all the things Im going to experience on my shipping day. Im already itching to hold them and I haven't even finished paying for them
    Doris