Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,974

2 members and 2,972 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,102
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Geezy99
    Thanks

Your plans for holiday weekend?

Just curious Here is our itinerary..

Today: Mark and I are going to take the Jeep up to my landlord's other property; he owns about 400 acres not too far from us. There is an old barn there that is in good condition (I LOVE old barns!) and I want to get some good photos there and stuff. He also said that there's a decent offroad-type farm lane going up through a field of corn that we can explore; should be fun! And there's a huge walnut tree there; I plan on grabbing as many walnuts as I can manage.
    Later my best friend and her husband (who Mark is good friends with also) are coming out to visit and hang out and target shoot and possibly the guys are doing tattoos on each other; should be fun!

Sunday: Family is coming out for a cookout. They rarely make the trek out here all together; maybe a few times a year, so this is special.

Monday: R and R day. Mark might go into work but I am urging him not to. If he does: housecleaning and possibly snake catalogueing and photo-taking/weighing day for me.
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Re: Your plans for holiday weekend?

heh...this is the sort of holidays you have when you own your own business:

Sat: reformat work computers and re-install everything. test to see if network problem was fixed by all that. if not? cry.

Sun: work half a day, then do chores around the house

Mon: WORK! time's a-wastin!

Thanks

Fix Brother in laws computer.

Hopefully Plant my terrarium for my cresties

Lots and Lots and Lots of Bass Fishing. Hopefully catch some pike, or tiger muskie too.
    Kristina Rogers
    http://www.myspace.com/kristinarogers
    1.0 Ball Python
    1.1 Crested Geckos
    1.0 Pastel BCI
    0.1 Beardie (Pop Tart)

Thanks

Have a friend in from out of town, so we're hanging out this morning, spending the afternoon building a 36-slot hatchling rack (friends with power tools rock!) and going dancing this evening (men in kilts! yay!).

Tomorrow though, I get to go in to work early because my vet also has a boarding kennel, and holiday weekends are crazy full, and Monday I'm working at the ER all day.
    ~Jess
    Balls: 2.10 normal, 1.0 pastel, 2.2 het albino, 1.0 50% het pied, 1.2 poss. axanthic, 1.0 pinstripe, 1.0 black pastel,
    Misc. snakes: 1.1 blood python, 1.0 Tarahumara Mountain kingsnake, 0.1 RTB
    0.0.1 Red-eyed casque-headed skink
    1.2 dogs (Lab, Catahoula, Papillon-X), 6.1 cats, 1.0 foster dog
    6.4.8 ASFs
    1.0 Very Patient Boyfriend

Thanks

ugh.....my family went to the lake jet skiing....but i had to stay home and do massive amounts of homework.......they left all the dogs (5 of them, two of them are puppies) home witth me.......home work AND puppie sitting, thats a good weekend ! NOT

I totally would have gone but its my senior year, no more time to screw around, time to get serious !!
    0.1 Albino Redtail Boa
    0.1 Colombian Redtail Boa
    0.2 Salmon Pastel Redtail Boa's
    0.1 normal Ball Python
    0.1 Ball Python.
    0.1 Albino Ball Python
    0.1 Amelanistic Corn Snake
    1.0 Sonoran Gopher
    1.0 Mexican black Kingsnake
    0.1 Luecistic Texas rat snake

Thanks

I know I am lucky that mark even took time off after the wedding. See, he has a home renovation business, and some picky clients that he has to either impress or lose.. he was back to work within 48 hours after the wedding and was actually working up until the night before! He did some phone-work the morning of, even. He is working Monday and it was only through him being extremely ill that he even took off this weekend; a fever of 103 will do that to him if few other things will. So we had fun thus far but he goes through bouts of feeling ok, then it catches up to him and he's down and out, poor guy.
    I will have to get pics of that abandoned house I talked about earlier. It was not lived-in since 1985, and WOW! It is like time stood still; furnishings still intact (though of course, nature has taken a toll.) A fully intact and working vintage piano that still sounded reasonably in-tune.. a stunning Victorian dining set that is just ruined by the elements and has some parts chewed to dust by rodents.. Broken-out windows, led to serious water damage and holes in floors, the collapse of part of the 2nd floor, etc.) But a definite creeeepy excursion that was.
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yesterday I got my nails done, car washed, grocery shopping, laundry, cleaning all rats, snakes and the geckos and packed for my road trip.

Today I hit the road to drive to NC for a week and I think we're going to my favorite seafood restaurant, Captain Tom's.

Tomorrow we're probably going to the lake, and on Friday, my mother is having thyroid surgery for a suspicious lump. If it's cancer, they'll remove her thyroid and then inject her with iodine to attack the thyroid that's left.

I'll be driving back next Sunday.

Thanks

Mike's working all weekend so for us, it's just another weekend really. Robin, drive safe hon. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your mom. I'm just a phone call away if you need anything.
    ~~Joanna~~