Hello everyone,

I was just lurkin' and lookin' at geckos when I saw Emily's post with her cute little Strophurus sp. so I was digging through photos (naturally... taken by Celia of course) of some of my geckos and thought I would post some also...

Here is a little Smooth Knobtail Nephrurus levis levis... LOOK!! He's smiling... but nope not really... he looks kinda ticked!

Here is another subspecies of Smooth Knobtail Nephrurus levis occidentalis... I think these are one of my FAVS!

Here is a Pernatty Knobtail Nephrurus deleani These ARE my FAVORITE of all! They have the thinnest skin you could imagine!

Let's rough it up a bit!! This is the Banded Knobtail Nephrurus wheeleri cinctus These guys look like they are always DROWSY!

Here is REALLY ROUGH! The "Rough" Knobtail Nephrurus amyae These guys are like little Bulldogs... really makes me want to make a super tiny spiked leather collar!

And a head shot...

Sometimes all these awesome lizards makes me wonder why I deal with stupid snakes...

*NOTE* This California Kingsnake did this on his own and he is STILL alive today. If a snake swallows itself all the way will it turn inside-out?!? Or maybe it will disappear!

I hope you all like some of my gex... I have always been a GECKO-FREAK!

Good luck to everyone...