Well, I'll start off with me and my fiance live in our apartment with this wonderful 2 yr old black cat named Bubby.

He is crazy at times doing his time time trials by flying through the apt for no apparent reason, he is super vocal and seems to be talking to you, he will wrestle with me at times, but then snuggle like the big baby he is. He is the prefect cat!

Well, a week ago there was a lady giving away free kittens and me and my fiance decided to get one to give him some company. Possible bad move???

They play at times, and Bubby seems to get a bit rough but then most the time the kitten runs and hides. Sometimes he lays on his back and sorta smacks the bigger Bubby in the face.

Note: Sorry they are both boys

At first Bubs started acting different.

In the beginning he was super intrested but very cautious at the same time during the supervised meetings between the two.

Then during increased time with each other in the apt when were just laying around during the day and night doing nothing Bubs seems to just stare at him and occasionally go after him to wrestle.

But, he still doesn't seem to want to snuggle, wrestle, or be vocal at all since the new guy is here.

Will this go back to normal?

After talking to my fiance last night we both hinted to each other that we want the old Bub back and sorta regret getting the kitten.