Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,281

2 members and 3,279 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Is it Shedding time.

acu rite reading 93.4 and the corallife one is 94.4 still 80.1 cool side i mist the cool side wit a lil big of water and humidity went up to 69% i dont think the old digi one is accurate is changes way too fast and its goin up with the ehat mat off. and the acu rite is at 93 steady. so the old one has to be factoring in the ambient air with the heat fomr the mat somehow causing it to be way hotter than is is in there. and you all swear by the acu rite one so im gonan jsut take back the old one and keep the acu rite oen.
    Last edited by bigrich0086; 07-26-2007 at 12:25 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Hi,

I would avoid misting etc just now - your trying to find out what the baseline readings are so you get a true picture of what is going on.

dr del
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

Thanks

yea but i mist once a day and it was time since i jsut got him form work i wont mist again till tomorrow night the old one is 2 dagrees warmer so if it dont settle in ill take it back.

Thanks

ill let you kno wut happend tonight tomorrow its time for me to relax and watch a movie. oh and he is shedding good but in pieces and i see the new skin all shiny talk to you tomorrow

Thanks

its goin good now he soaked again over night while i was sleeping mroe skin came off. his head is half way to three quaters done. and skin all over the tank. humidity is 65% also how many screen clips shoudl i get oen each side or jsut 2

Thanks

On behalf of the members of BP.net, you sure do make BP husbandry sound like rocket science.

A new person reading this thread would be petrified of how "hard" a BP is to take care of. You're turning this thread into more of a blog about what happens to your BP, and disregarding the endless posts that Derek and co. have suggested. I tried quoting everytime you just said "No, I just did this etc" after Derek gave you a suggestion that I just gave up and decided to keep it short. So what's the point of asking for advice if when you get it, you just ignore the advice and add in some sort of inner knowledge contesting what the previous person just suggested you to do.

Go make a myspace if you like to post about your daily routine on what you did with your pet BP. 97 posts, and you haven't done anything right. He suggests to remove tape, you say no. Suggest to moving to a tub, you say no. Suggest you to stop misting, you say no, and you go buy a humidifier when people tell you that you don't have to and save some money, what do you do? You buy a humidifier.

How many clips do you need? I'll tell you 4, because it's common sense, but you'll probably put 6 or 7 and add a brick on top just to contest our suggestions.

Bless your sould Derek, you have patience.
    Hi, I'm Tony
    1.1 Lemon Pastel - Timber, Lime
    0.1 Spider - Charlotte

Long term projects
    Baby Bees, Ivories, Super Pastels & Pewters

www.myspace.com/bumbabee

Thanks

you can kiss my ass cuz every comemnt you left was negative and i took all ppls advice in this thread. and i have 4 clips and the humidifier was needed anyways cuz i have dry air in my hosue as it is. b4 you critize someone find out b4 makin your assumption tough guy

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigrich0086
    you can kiss my ass cuz every comemnt you left was negative and i took all ppls advice in this thread. and i have 4 clips and the humidifier was needed anyways cuz i have dry air in my hosue as it is. b4 you critize someone find out b4 makin your assumption tough guy

First, cut out the swearing, it is NOT acceptable!

Secondly, what was said is accurate. You have been offered good advice on this forum and another one. On each forum, you have dismissed 90% of the advice offered you and did what you wanted to anyway.

You are not likely to get people to take your requests for help seriously or rush to answer you if you continue behaving in this manner.

Thanks

i am a little late to this thread, but there's only one thing i can say

i feel sorry for the snake...
    -Kevin

Thanks

I feel sorry for this snake in two bloody forums *sigh*
    ~~Joanna~~

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast