Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,461

1 members and 2,460 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,129
Threads: 248,573
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, KILLER112397
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Re: Most underated mutations

Most people want lighter and brighter colored snakes, when they combine two morphs, so I am going to say the Axanthic may be a bit underrated, but is probably about where it should be price wise, based on the brown out potential of most Axanthics, when they get older.

Mojaves, make Leucistics, which EVERYONE would have killed to make only 3 years ago, so yes, Mojaves, for the price, are a very good pick up, and I think underpriced.

Spiders, I love them, and you can pick them up for around $400. How can you go wrong, sheeeeeet, I am going to replace all my normal females with Pastel and Spider females! The Spider can be crossed with anything, and it turns out nice-except the Albino, I hate the Albino Spider but I am probably the only one in the world who does...sorry!

YellowBellies, yup, undervalued, they make the Ivory, which is a pretty cool, and different white snake, and have you seen the Pastel Ivory?

Hypos, not sure they are underrated, or under priced, probably about where they should be....One of my favorite morphs, LOVE the Hypos!

SO, I would say Fire. Yup, not much to look at which is why the price is so cheap now. But, have you seen the Fire Pastel? Stunning! The Fire is basically a Co dom Hypo, kind of...so Fire would be my vote for most underrated, undervalued Ball morph.

I reserve the right to completely change my answer at anytime! Even 5 min from now.

Dave

They call me Emilius LOL Emilio's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,407 Times in 1,004 Posts

I say yellowbelly and axanthic, I have a yb and I'll have a VPI axanthic in the future their combo's are amazing. Just look at Cue's avatar that's what I'm talking about.
    Absolutely obsessed with ball pythons!

http://www.facebook.com/VillarinoReptiles?ref=hl

Villarino reptiles Morph market

Contacts

Villarinoreptiles@gmail.com
    Or tex 7868774281

They call me Emilius LOL Emilio's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,407 Times in 1,004 Posts

I don't think clown's and caramel's are underrated their just out of most people's price range but their super hot morph's.
    Absolutely obsessed with ball pythons!

http://www.facebook.com/VillarinoReptiles?ref=hl

Villarino reptiles Morph market

Contacts

Villarinoreptiles@gmail.com
    Or tex 7868774281

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Laooda
    I'm defiantly going to say Mojave... to me, they are one of the most beautiful to look at, and I see/hear fuss about all these different morphs... and when I see them... they aren't 1/2 as pretty *to me* as the Mo. That's just my opinion on the visual aspect! lol I just think their sharp, crisp contrast is awesome.
    I agree. The mojave is just a hot looking ball python. Being affordable only makes it better for those looking to get one.

Rick
    Richard Sisco
    SiscoReptiles.com

Thanks

I don't think we've seen all the combos of many snakes that I like. Underrated in my opinion, inlcudes the mojave, calico, caramel albino, butter, and many more. That's why this is always so exciting for me . . . wait a few minutes and a new morph will be created!
    Alice

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." Herm Albright

Thanks

Enchis. Those who view them as "just another Pastel line" are in for an awakening.

Vanillas & Sables too. The heterozygous forms are subtle, but the supers are fantastic & the combos...well, wait & see!!!!
    Kara L. Norris
    The Blood Cell - BloodPythons.com
    Selectively-bred bloods & short-tailed pythons
    Quality is our only filter.

Thanks

I don't think clown's and caramel's are underrated their just out of most people's price range but their super hot morph's.
    I agree

Underrated, would be axanthics, , YB's, ghosts, pretty much waht everyone else says. cinnies(have you seen a baby super in person??!! )

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123