Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,145

2 members and 3,143 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
    Thanks

Put Yourself in My Shoes

Here's the scenario. You've got a juvenile male ball python and a large female ball. You're unsure of their weights, but have a scale coming next week. You intend on breeding a select few morphs, but mainly just enjoy keeping the snakes. What would you buy?

That's my dilemma. I've got normal 1.1 and want to expand into the pastels for now. Should I purchase 2 females? Or perhaps an unrelated pair with an effort to produce a super pastel or two? A pastel male and a few normal females?

Please excuse the superficial nature of this post. I'm the type to think of things WELL ahead of time (as you'll notice as you get to know me).

Mike

Thanks

Re: Put Yourself in My Shoes

the rout that I'm going to go is a male pastel to start off with. If I can get my hands on an unrelated female as well for a nice price then that is an alt rout I'm willing to go. I really dont want to start out with supers, I want to learn about breeding my normals first then go to pastels and then supers. But it is all up to you on how you want to do it. That is my
    Jessica K