Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,023

4 members and 3,019 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,124
Threads: 248,567
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Rai
    Thanks

Craziest nightmare I have ever had...

So I was up till 7am playing some Final Fantasy XII when I finally decided to hit the sack. I don't normally have nightmares, they are pretty rare for me, but this one was just awful, and yet, it wasn't even scary, just so horrific and tragic that I hit me pretty hard.

No idea why, or where it came from, but I was dreaming I was at the opening of Jurrasic park. Me and my family went to Universal Studios after I moved down to Orlando and that part of the park was by far the coolest, you actually felt like you were in the real Jurrasic Park. So I'm guessing thats why that was fresh on my mind. Also, I knew it was Monday, and thats when I have to give Jade another dose of Panacur for her parasites, so snakes are fresh on my mind too. So in my dream, I am at Jurrasic park when its first opening, and at the same time I have my two BP's with me in their cages, no idea why. Well, we all know the story of Jurrasic park. So the fences go down, everyone is dieing and for who knows what reason, I figured this would be an awesome time to clean their tanks. I mean, dinos are running around, people are getting eatin, why not clean out the snakes right? So I have Max out of his tank and I'm cleaning it and he starts to crawl off, I go chasing after him so he starts to pick of speed, and crawls right to the head of a dag on T-Rex, but before I could grab him the rex grabbed max by the head and tossed him up in the air and caught his whole body in his mouth and just swallowed him whole....So I like screamed and ran after the rex, not caring about a thing in the world except for beating the living tar out of the thing, but it ran off into the distance, so I'm standing there, with an empty tank and just watched my first BP get eaten by a T-Rex, so of course I was balling my eyes out...

Then I woke up, was sweating all over and literally had tears running down my face and all over my pillow, it hurt so much I actually had to turn the lights on and wake Max up just to see him. Normally a nightmare is being trapped in something or having something your completely terrified of crawling on you, none of that bothers me, but watching one of my pets get eaten horrified me...

Really need to stop pulling these all nighters and lower the amount of cases of Mt. Dew I'm drinking in one day

Registered User Squishy Burrito's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Craziest nightmare I have ever had...

Dude that is so crazy i never have nightgmares but last night i stayed up till about oh 7:30 playing WoW and i had a terrible nightmare. Mine was more like a horror movie like WOlf creak if i were to compare it to a movie. Maybe we play to many video games. NAh, Is that even possible ?
    0.0.2 BP normals
    0.0.2 RTB
    0.0.1 Tokay Gecko

Thanks

Simple. The following has been a re-occurring nightmare for quite a few years. Damn movie scares the heebie jeebies outta me!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b266/Spidy810/pennywise.jpg

Thanks

I used to be terrified of the dog thing from the first ghostbusters Wouldnt go in the basement cause of it.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

the other night I dreamed I needed a tooth drilled, but my dentist called me at home and said he wasn't comfortable doing the work.
    "You Need to call a physicist" he said. "The geometry is too complex"

apparently I had a four-dimensional cavity!

Thanks

I donno why but I always have the same nightmares, I have a huge collection of snakes and the dream doesnt let me feed my snakes. They go on for years without food, and I forget what type of snakes I have and when I go see them there in bones. Im always having this dream, I hate it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fishmommy
    the other night I dreamed I needed a tooth drilled, but my dentist called me at home and said he wasn't comfortable doing the work.
    "You Need to call a physicist" he said. "The geometry is too complex"

apparently I had a four-dimensional cavity!
    thats um... *scratches head* interesting?...

Thanks

I have had the same nightmare on a fairly regular basis for over 8 yrs. Everytime it happens it has more detail. I wake up in cold sweats, on occasion totally disoriented when I wake up. It is so real, I wouldn't flinch if I found out it were real. Details to the clothes, house, everthing. Real terrifying, yet in my dream I'm always traveling a little further as if to find the ending of the story. No matter how scared, I have upon waking tried to fall back to sleep to find out what will happen. The reason behind the dream perplexes me!

Thanks

My boyfriend has dreams about being a space pilot or something. Every night he mumbles in his sleep something about firing missiles and landing gears and whatnot. It never makes sense. One night I woke him up to see what he was talking about and, still asleep, he screamed at me to move because I was blocking the screen.

Thanks