Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,354

2 members and 2,352 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Big Daddy Wholesale

lol, looks like somebody told on us.

You've made your opinion on Big Daddy clear, why not let our have ours?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy
    See the problem here is that you people admittedly don't know me. You don't know whether or not my facilities are clean! You don't know whether I breed or buy animals! You don't know why, how or for what reason I am in this business! You don't know alot!!!
    So here's a small list of people who do know these answers. How about take half as much time as you waste posting on me and gossiping about me when really you don't even know me and use it constructively.
    Neil Golli
    Michael Cole
    Josh Baer
    Shawn Baer
    Terry Herring
    Dean Murphy
    This should give you a starting point. All of these people have been to my facilities. Some were announced and some weren't.
    SEE IF THE TRUTH IS WHAT YOU PEOPLE REALLY WANT, WHY DON'T YOU ASK SOMEONE WHO REALLY KNOWS?
    But if the truth from (respectable breeders) as one person called Neil Golli, who has seen with his own eyes is not what you really want. Then just continue to post and gossip about what your friends grandmothers nextdoor nieghbors stepsons bestfriends brotheri-in-laws co-worker said.
    Allen Belcher
    So its come to name dropping now? Seems like last gasp desperate measures to try to rebuild a reputation that has been destroyed because of YOU. Lets see if any of those guys (of which I have only heard of the first 2) come here to defend you and tell everyone else that they are wrong.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ConstrAddiction
    LOL Well that's fine I don't need you to buy from me. You don't know me either. You don't know anything about me just like you don't know anything about Allen. But I think BIG DADDY has spoken and I don't see anyone else posting now? But hey everyone has there own opinion. So I guess because some of my wonderful healthy animals came from Big daddy I must have learned to not clean there cages and give them fresh water everyday with feed and shed records just like every other reputable breeder? LOL I think you people are funny. But hey what do I know I am just a youngster right? LOL If you wanna trash me b/c of this knock yourself out.

You all have a good day,

Hey Allen how are you? People are ignorant what can you say?
    That's right. Everyone has their own opinion. I am glad you find it funny. I don't, and I am pretty sure that most others don't. Some people are about the animals and some are about the money. I think the facts on Big Daddy's Wholesale speak for themselves and everyone can come to their own conclusions.

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

People are ignorant what can you say?
    Does this quote include yourself?

A buyer should be informed before making a decision (See BOI threads) and like they say there is no smoke without fire.
    Deborah Stewart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GA_Ball_Pythons
    Does this quote include yourself?

A buyer should be informed before making a decision (See BOI threads) and like they say there is no smoke without fire.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GA_Ball_Pythons again.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

See the problem here is that you people admittedly don't know me. You don't know whether or not my facilities are clean! You don't know whether I breed or buy animals! You don't know why, how or for what reason I am in this business! You don't know alot!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ContrAddiction
    You don't know me either. You don't know anything about me just like you don't know anything about Allen.
    This is precisely the issue for me. For you, or anyone else. I DON'T know the answers to those questions. Personally, I choose to do business with those that I DO know. And I encourage others who are just learning about buying animals in this way to do the same.

Will I ever get to know you??? I dunno....that depends entirely on whether or not you seem like someone I would like to get to know. Therefore...how one goes about presenting themselves to the general public, and how they go about defending themselves or their friends DOES matter.....at least to some...regardless of how "good" a businessman or animal keeper you are.

That's just me.
    -- Judy

Thanks

Personallly, I would not do business with Big Daddy Wholesale. On several occations I have seen them selling animals at reptile shows that are also listed for sale online at the same time. I do not prefer to purchase animals that could have been dragged around to every low class reptile show in the region. If that is not an issue for anyone else, let them have at it.

That is my personal experience and observation....take it or leave it.

Reptile Dysfunction
    Thanks

Daniel do mean to tell me that you think other breeders don't take the animals that they are trying to sell to shows as well as post them on the internet. Come on!
    Allen Belcher

Thanks

I admit not to having done business with Big Daddy and the reason for this was the BOI threads about him.

Pictures of filthy conditions, multiple animals housed together in those filthy conditions, a case of IBD in his collection while he was selling animals, and the used car salesman aura he presents in his ads.

I have done business with Mike Cole on a few occasions and have been very happy with the outcome. Does that mean I will now buy from Allen because of this? No. I make the decision to buy based upon all of the information I can gather. Right now, the negative information highly outweighs the positive.

Thanks

Daniel do mean to tell me that you think other breeders don't take the animals that they are trying to sell to shows as well as post them on the internet. Come on!
    Allen Belcher
    Come on? I know other breeder do it.....and I would not purchase the animals that they drag around to multiple shows. Nothing personal. I just prefer animals that are kept in a more stable environment until they are sold to me. I think you and any other breeder that is constantly exposing their animals to the wild caught garbage at some of those shows should at least put a notice that the animal is a 'show animal' when you sell it. That is my opinion and preference....if that is not an issue for others, then let them get what they want from you.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast