Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,016

0 members and 3,016 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Big Daddy Wholesale

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    I don't even go near their booth when I go to reptile shows that they attend...Definetly will never do buisness with them.
    I would have to PAM myself or encase myself in a bubble before getting within 25 feet of Big Doody's.

Old enough to remember. Freakie_frog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 2,148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jglass38
    I would have to PAM myself or encase myself in a bubble before getting within 25 feet of Big Doody's.
    Big Doody's.. LOL

I love it
    When you've got 10,000 people trying to do the same thing, why would you want to be number 10,001? ~ Mark Cuban
    "for the discerning collector"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Freakie_frog
    Big Doody's.. LOL

I love it
    Oops..Typo...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,370 Times in 943 Posts

I once thought of getting an animal from them then I did my research and I am glad I didn't. My rodents get treated way better than his expensive morphs do. Frightening to say the least. I don't think Big doody's is a typo, LOL!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jglass38

Trojan full latex body suit, made for your protection.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkdreamer
    Trojan full latex body suit, made for your protection.
    ...not to mention pleasure.

Heh, I've never heard of this place before... and I'm starting to wish I hadn't! :eek:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jkobylka
    stay away from big daddys wholesale
    I just want to say that I have not dealt directly with big daddys and I don't feel that my quote was fair to them. before you buy from them or anyone do your homework... these threads would be better served if only ppl who had direct experience with the vendor replied with thier opinion.

I always recommend that someone buy from a vendor that has a small collection that they are completely devoted to the care of each animal on an individual basis... but this has nothing to do with big daddy's in particular.

Justin
    J. Kobylka Reptiles Website
    Check out the 2013 JKR incubator!

Warning:
    Snakes have been shown to cause death in laboratory rats.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jkobylka
    I just want to say that I have not dealt directly with big daddys and I don't feel that my quote was fair to them. before you buy from them or anyone do your homework... these threads would be better served if only ppl who had direct experience with the vendor replied with thier opinion.

I always recommend that someone buy from a vendor that has a small collection that they are completely devoted to the care of each animal on an individual basis... but this has nothing to do with big daddy's in particular.

Justin
    Very good post Justin, I'd also recommend buying from people who you know. Go to shows, meet vendors and even though they may be busy, expect them to take time to talk to you and ensure your comfortable when looking that breeder in the eye that his hets are good that he will stand behind his animals. I'd also say that make sure that your buying from breeders and not resellers because a breeder can often replace an animal from his own stock if there is an issue.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neilgolli
    Very good post Justin, I'd also recommend buying from people who you know. Go to shows, meet vendors and even though they may be busy, expect them to take time to talk to you and ensure your comfortable when looking that breeder in the eye that his hets are good that he will stand behind his animals. I'd also say that make sure that your buying from breeders and not resellers because a breeder can often replace an animal from his own stock if there is an issue.
    Good posts from two well respected breeders! Thanks Justin and Neil!

Jamie
    Glass Reptiles (Soon to be known as Big Doody's Reptiles)

Thanks

Right.............. Well I was going to stay out of this one BUT..... I will say this I have dealt with Allen on many accounts and Allen will bend over backwards to help anyone and everyone that he can. Whether you spend $40 or $5,000. I have seen him spend alot time talking to people about how to keep and care for his animals. I personally don't think these accusations are true. I have known Allen for a number of years and although "these handful of people" seem to know Allen so well when all reality they really don't know squat about him. All the stuff about the insurance claims and all that's a load of crap. I can vouch that if you buy an animal from Allen if you have a problem with it call him he will do everything he can to make it right. Remember, we are dealing with animals we can't x-ray them or talk to them and see if they are feeling ok, sometimes things go wrong but if they do Allen will take care of you. I'm telling you Allen is a stand up guy. This debate can go on for 5 forums and 95 pages . Everyone has there own opinion. I just know him and I don't think alot of the things that are being said about him isn't fair and are un-true . Allen does care the best he can for all his animals and he would never sell a animal that he thought wasn't a 100% healthy. I think people are just getting carried away. I really don't think all deserves all this from all of you because I don't think any of you really know him. If you run from his table or you have never talked to him how do you know him? Well anyways if you guys wanna bash me too cause you think I am standing up for him go ahead I don't care. But for anyone who was thinking about buying from Allen .. just give him a call and you decide for yourself. Don't go by hear-say.
    Thanks,
    Daniel Allison

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast