Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,160

3 members and 3,157 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am weak!

Thanks

I am weak!

I went to the Jacksonville Repticon with my little brother telling myself I wouldn't buy anything...and...well...I got to looking at a few hatchling female normals and found two I loved--one was a blackback with a lot of blushing and really, really yellow sides, and the other was this pretty girl with a REALLY blushed out head--it's brighter than my 4 year old adult's head is, and she has more blushing than my adult!! I didn't have quite enough for both of them But I bought, after about half an hour going back and forth I ended up buying the one with the light head, because she wasn't as shy as the blackback, and first and foremost I'm after pets...the fact that she's a good looking female...well, that's only a bonus!

I'm happy with her, and am getting her set up right now...*grin* Luckily I've been keeping a couple enclosures ready for a baby...I just hadn't been expecting it to be today! I'll get pics of her tomorrow or the next day! She is SO cute!! I'm gonna take her to get sexed sometime in the next few weeks to verify she's female. She's so TINY!!!! She's right on 70grams, and compared to my 1500 gram-er...XDD So tiny!!!
    Ball Pythons
    1.0 Normal "Draccy"
    0.2 Normal "Matika", "Lara Croft"
    1.0 Lesser Cinny "Thor"

Thanks

Re: I am weak!

nice catch, we are all weak dude, there so nice looking... i want PICS take some good ones, also snap that 1.5kg big boy, i wannna see him lol
    1 norm BP - monty - Male.

g0 BpS

Do I get Paid for this??? LadyOhh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,115 Times in 1,073 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sounds like the addiction is coming to fuition!!

Congrats on the new addition!
    Heather Wong
    I AM the Wonginator
    Heather's Herps Website
    READ MY BLOG!!!
    Balls for Life, Baby!!!

Thanks

suckls i cant get lots of snakeys cos there bitsd and bobs like thermostates and UTH are way to $$, and 2 me 150-190 dollers for a thermostat is bit heavy... but ill be moving back to UK soon so it will be time to get a rack and some pretty snakes, and make baby snakes and have no freinds but my snakes muiahahahhaa...ok *gets paper bag* calm liam calm.

g0 BpS

Thanks

Haha, yeah I know...these guys are addicting! I have pics, just gotta get them from camera to comp, which means a trip to walgreens...I don't think I got the flames or blushing that's really on her very well, but she's SO pretty in person! *couldn't be happier*

I've got a few pics of her alone, and then some with my big girl Matika (who I just weighed--from 1500 to 1800 in three weeks?! At first I was going DDD8 wtf?! before I rememebered she hasn't pooed since the rat I gave her last week...coming up on feeding time again soon though!) and the size difference is crazy. I feel like I'm holding a worm compared to my Matika...

XD I know whatcha mean, Liam! I afforded it only because I've been stealthily gathering supplies for about four years now in preparation...Best part is I have enough supplies for 1-2 more after this one, too! XD I had it all on hand already. Although I suppose the huge bag of shredded aspen bedding wasn't that discrete, considering the look my mom gave me when I lugged it in!!
    Ball Pythons
    1.0 Normal "Draccy"
    0.2 Normal "Matika", "Lara Croft"
    1.0 Lesser Cinny "Thor"

Thanks

i want pictues.,..give me pictures...my pictures

g0 BpS

Thanks

Heh, first might I say congrats on the good find. The little girl I just got is gonna be my only snake cause my partner has me on a pet limit...*sigh* But at least I was able to get her! Took a long time convincing him as well as trading my Bearded Dragon...

Anyway, as to my main posting reason here: How do you put pics from your own computer into a post here??? When I click on the 'Insert Image' icon, it asks for text...but my pics aren't links. What do I do?? I would love some help on this so that I can bring in some pics of my tank setup and soon of my little girl. Thanks!
    **Adriana - White 'N Nerdy!**

1.0 BP 'SunSpot', 0.1 Corn 'Freya', 1.0 IJ BTS 'Topaz', 1.0 ND bunny 'Licorice'

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Hi,

There are a few links that should help you out;

Link 1

Link 2

Second one is a video posted by Raj that walks you through everything step by step.

dr del
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

Thanks

Cool! Thanks a lot, now I've got it.
    **Adriana - White 'N Nerdy!**

1.0 BP 'SunSpot', 0.1 Corn 'Freya', 1.0 IJ BTS 'Topaz', 1.0 ND bunny 'Licorice'

Thanks

they are easy to follow guides to posting pics. betetr then using any crappy photo hosting stuff...prob is due to limited web space we only have limited photo memory on each profile...or i would have hundredes of snakey pics

g0 BpS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast