Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,801

1 members and 2,800 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
    Thanks

entertainment..... hopefully....

so, i'm really bored tonight and need something to keep me entertained! so i thought we could share our funniest bp (or any pet for that matter!) moments....

mine happened a couple weeks ago... matt was making fun of me for like a week because i had asked to hold a bp in the pet store and as soon as he was in my hands, he bit me! matt has never been tagged while i have been 'kissed' by both of our babies at least once each. so this was like icing on the cake. well, about a week later, we had both the snakes out and were sitting on the carpet, letting them roam around. matt was kinda laying on his side and tank made his way underneath his legs. when matt noticed, he got up right away to give tank room cuz he didn't wanna forget he was there and squish him. well, he got up fast enough to spook tank who, in defense of this giant moving very suddenly above him, bit matt square on his left ass cheek! he was wearing jeans so he didn't even know it till he asked why i was laughing hysterically, but still..... after staying on me about getting bit all week..... it was perfect!

so that's mine, i guess! somebody else PLEASE feel free to share!
    *I love this crazy, tragic, almost magic, awful, beautiful life*
    ~melanie~

Thanks

Re: entertainment..... hopefully....

really? nobody? sad.....
    k..... here's another one....

we live in an apartment and have a closed front porch. the first time we opened all the windows to let a breeze in, our kitten, gypsy, decided that this was her new favorite spot. she was constantly in and out all day long. well, once it started cooling off, we shut the windows that go out to the porch.... apparently gypsy didn't know this because a few minutes later she went flying face first right into the window and fell straight to the floor! hehehe.... and as if that wasn't enough, she walked (not flew) into the other window right after that! silly gypsy....

ok, somebody else needs to share because if you thought this one was lame, just think.... i have more where that came from! lol
    *I love this crazy, tragic, almost magic, awful, beautiful life*
    ~melanie~