So back when I went to the Raleigh Reptile show my wife and I had picked up a croc gecko. When my wife pulled him out in the car he jumped out of her hands and hit the floor board of the car, and ran up under the dash. We looked for him for an hour or so and couldn't find it so we figured the poor little guy would die or find his way out of the car somehow.

Well that was May 6th, it's now June 4th, and yesterday I was going out to my car when I see a little tail hanging out from under the front passenger seat. I figured it was the little guys dead body and so I leaned down to pick it up only to have him turn to bite me! I jerked my hand away and he ran under the seat. I reached under for him as much as I could and almost had him out once. He bit me twice and then finally as I tried to coax him out he disappeared somewhere under the seat.

He lived almost a month so far without food or water, and with the tempatures in the car possibly soaring to 120 or more with how heat has been around here! Now that I see the little guy is still alive I'm thinking of leaving water and/or food under my front seat to feed the little guy!

Also I was thinking, I know that there are traps you can use with some animals (like the reverse-nozzel 2 liter trick to catch rosy boas) is there any trick I could use to try and catch this little guy now that I know he's alive?