Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,760

1 members and 2,759 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cleveland Cavs

Thanks

Re: Cleveland Cavs

but it turely makes you a great sports fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagez28
    it's hard being a cavs fan and a buckeyes fan living in michigan...
    Joe

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bearhart
    I love the Suns and am a huge Steve Nash fan but they are just missing something still...

not when they trade for Kobe... haha mind as well just give them the trophy next season.
    -Kevin

Thanks

Was it just me or did the CAVS play HORRIBLE.... seemed like the spurs walked all over them this series. Cavs deff. had tons more drive against the pistons, then they go out and play terrible vs the spurs, and Lebron did nothing.
    1.1 Ball python
    1.1 Boxer's
    0.0.1 Bearded Dragon

Thanks

what game were you watching...yes they lost, but HORRIBLE....no, none of there shots were fallin..they cut a 29 point gap in the fouth to a 8 point gap, granted they shouldnt of been down that much but thier a young team.. They gave everything they had but the spurs were a better team.. so i would say its just you..sorry.. but i live and die cleveland sports.. just watch, after being to the final Dan Gilbert WILL make a big move to get James the players he needs to shoot the threes.. Marshell, and Amon ones(no D no J) should not of been the go to three point guys, they couldnt get nothing to fall...Yes the cavs lost but they didnt play HORRIBLE.. just my
    Quote Originally Posted by chris B
    Was it just me or did the CAVS play HORRIBLE.... seemed like the spurs walked all over them this series. Cavs deff. had tons more drive against the pistons, then they go out and play terrible vs the spurs, and Lebron did nothing.
    Joe

Thanks

The the whole series was played pretty bad if you ask me, Lebron couldnt produce as much as he should have, and also the other's where lacking. IM gonna be honest watching them come back and beat the pistons when they where down 2-0 was impressive, and they played there asses off. I just dont think they had enough drive to beat the Spurs this series, dont get me wrong spurs are a great team, and I knew they would win. But I was atleast hoping for a game 6. I understand your a die hard cleveland fan just as I am a Detroit fan *cough go tigers * cough* and the reason im gonna say the cavs didnt play so good is because the spurs didnt play all that hot either * this last game atleast* and yes the cav's did have a huge comeback after the third, but it's like they kinda wherent in it the first 3.
    1.1 Ball python
    1.1 Boxer's
    0.0.1 Bearded Dragon

Thanks

Also when was the 29 point gap, this last game? I thought it was a 12 point gap going into the 4th?
    1.1 Ball python
    1.1 Boxer's
    0.0.1 Bearded Dragon

Thanks

BTW Go SPURS!

The spurs played well. they kept lebron covered at all times in the first few games, and not so much this game.

The cavs had many chances to hit 3s, but they couldn't exicute. i think the spurs can play better. The spurs are a great team, and they are hard to beat!

Thanks

game 3
    Also when was the 29 point gap, this last game? I thought it was a 12 point gap going into the 4th?
    Joe

Thanks

now i think thet had the drive to win, but lack the ability to win. Lebron didnt play all that well, and boobie turned from mr automatic to brick layer, but he a rookie in a finals starting line up so it got to him.. /they need another big name shooter then we'll be set..As for detroit....GO TRIBE....
    The the whole series was played pretty bad if you ask me, Lebron couldnt produce as much as he should have, and also the other's where lacking. IM gonna be honest watching them come back and beat the pistons when they where down 2-0 was impressive, and they played there asses off. I just dont think they had enough drive to beat the Spurs this series, dont get me wrong spurs are a great team, and I knew they would win. But I was atleast hoping for a game 6. I understand your a die hard cleveland fan just as I am a Detroit fan *cough go tigers * cough* and the reason im gonna say the cavs didnt play so good is because the spurs didnt play all that hot either * this last game atleast* and yes the cav's did have a huge comeback after the third, but it's like they kinda wherent in it the first 3.
    Joe

Thanks

exactly!!
    Quote Originally Posted by stangs13
    The cavs had many chances to hit 3s, but they couldn't exicute. i think the spurs can play better. The spurs are a great team, and they are hard to beat!
    Joe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast