Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,094

1 members and 3,093 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,124
Threads: 248,567
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Rai
    Thanks

A few London pictures...(HUGE DUW, I think?!)

Figured I'd share some pictures with you of my trip to London. We were a 5 minute walk to Tower Bridge away. We stayed in Borough for 2 weeks.
    I went to the London zoo but unfortunatly I dont have the pictures yet but I will show you some of them later. Reptile House was totally my favorite.

anyway, here are a few landmarks in London.

Thanks

Re: A few London pictures...(HUGE DUW, I think?!)

some nice pic's there..looks like you had a great time..the 3rd pic..looks like you got to experiance the good old british weather - cold lol

i dont live to far from london..did you enjoy your trip to london?

Thanks

Oh what lovely pics! Can't wait to see the zoo ones too. I love the wax museum one, he looks so darn real! I've only been to one years ago and it was okay but nothing like that realism....wow. My husband and I dream of one day doing a long tour of England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales (he's got an Irish background, mine is Scots....poor fella can't help himself...hahahahahaha).
    ~~Joanna~~

Thanks

Yeah it was wicked!

I think we went to every possible place in 2 weeks.
    All the Castles, Palaces, Dungeons, and Museums.

The sucky part for me was the lack of seating and the lack of garbage cans but that was just the little things that annoyed me.

We had a blast and we stayed in a hostel called Dover Castle Hostel and Bar. Not a bad place. Borough Tube was across the street and getting around London was easy as pie. But some crazy dude jumped on the tracks one day and that screwed part of our day up by at least an hour. Dam buses are way too confusing.

I was trying to get some tickets to see the FA final ManU vs Chelsea. We didnt of course, but we watched it in the pub at Dover and I was the only ManU fan and I had to deal with all the Chelsea Fans freaking out. We lost, you probably know, so I got real drunk instead.

But anyway as you can see I could write a book about my trip but I won't... But I did enjoy and would love to go back to England. Maybe Manchester this time, or somewhere up North.

Thanks for looking!
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Why is it called 'after dark' when it really is 'after light'?

Thanks

Nice pictures and as you can see in my avatar I enjoyed hearing about you in a pub with all Chelsea fans that is too funny. Glad you had a great time can't wait to go myself someday.
    "I can't even spell spaghetti never mind talk Italian. How could I tell an Italian to get the ball? He might grab mine." Brian Clough

1.0.0 Normal BP Havok

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nd179906
    Nice pictures and as you can see in my avatar I enjoyed hearing about you in a pub with all Chelsea fans that is too funny. Glad you had a great time can't wait to go myself someday.
    I was waiting for you to pipe-up! lol
    You were the first person to come to mind when I was typing that.

I wasnt too far from Chelsea. Actually like 5 - 10 min train ride.
    I was going to go to the Chelsea Flower Shop (not that I like flowers, but it's a HUGE show) But we didnt go because:

1 - I hate CFC and didnt want to meet any hooligans! lol scary ppl there...Especially is you wear a ManU jersey.
    2 - I'm allergic to pollen and I didnt wanna get sick in London.

I guess it would have been cool to see Chelsea FC Stadium but i didnt want to pay because that would be donating to Chelsea and then I'd have ManU and Chelsea fans hating me at the same time. hahahahaha

Anyway CONGRATS on the FA win!!!
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Why is it called 'after dark' when it really is 'after light'?

Thanks

Haha you sound just like me. I would never do anything that another club could benefit from. Glad to see that you had a good time man.
    "I can't even spell spaghetti never mind talk Italian. How could I tell an Italian to get the ball? He might grab mine." Brian Clough

1.0.0 Normal BP Havok