Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,971

0 members and 2,971 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,124
Threads: 248,567
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Rai
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tired!

Thanks

tired!

Phew; I don't know how people go out and party every weekend, let alone every night. I went to an awesome show last night and we saw a really cool cover metal band.. I am just dragging this morning!
    How was your weekend?
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

Thanks

Re: tired!

Well we got home at 1:30 this morning after hanging out with Becky, Judy, Laura, Chris, Mike and their assorted loved ones in Austin. I had the BEST time, and got to tour Tim Cole's place! I fell in love with one of his King Cobras...man that is a thing of beauty. The sound of a dozen or more rattlers going off all around ya is a thrill that can't be described!

I've said this before, but you know...reptile people are the absolute nicest, down to earth people. I genuinely liked everyone I met yesterday, and hated to leave.

I love good cover bands! That must have been a blast

Thanks

Wow; king cobras! Awesome The band was really cool; it was funny because one side of the building is the metal club, and you go through a door (which you have to do to get to the bathrooms and smoking patio) and it is country!! So there were thrashin' metalheads on one side of the wall, and line dancers on the other! I could have fit into both but I am more metal.
    Ball pythons:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,151 Posts

That sounds so awesome. I worked yesterday and then went to my own shop and met up with seveal family to help me clear out stuff. We got most of the shop cleared now!!! I just wanted to AC units and hot water heater out, and instead, I have a truckload at my house to unload. My sis brought a truckload to my house too, and we unloaded that, and I sent her home, saying I'd unload my own truck this morning. I'm ill, and coughing up a lung, and I was too tired to do more last night. Tried to get to bed around 1am, and ended up back up as the coughing was too bad to sleep, and FINALLY slept around 4am, and JUST got up at 10am(after someone called). Guess I won't be making the trip to Jacksonville to get to the fish show at ten AM. Ha!
    So I'm off to my yard to unload the truckload of stuff into the less-than-truckload space in my overloaded shed!
    Theresa Baker
    No Legs and More
    Florida, USA
    "Stop being a wimpy monkey,; bare some teeth, steal some food and fling poo with the alphas. "

Thanks

Oh wow, that sounds like a pretty interesting club! I don't think I could get into country line dancing, but I love doing the Electric Slide, hahaha.

Thanks

Spent 7 hours walking around the Toledo Zoo yesterday with the kids. Had a blast but ohhhhhhhhhhhhh do my feet hurt this morning (dumb me wore leather sandals instead of good walking shoes....OUCH!). Today is chores day...grocery shopping, house cleaning, snake tub cleaning, rat colony cleaning.....anyone want to come over and help me and my aching feet.
    ~~Joanna~~

Thanks

lol; it is a fun club Sarah. I know that smokers hate it now that in NY, you cannot smoke in bars/clubs.. but I actually prefer it. my clothing/hair smelled about as fresh as they did before I left for work Saturday morning, when I got home; no cigarette reek!
    Jo, your day soulds alot like mine will be/is today.. it is gloomy and rainy out so at least I do not feel like I am missing something by going outside
    Ball pythons:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ginevive
    lol; it is a fun club Sarah. I know that smokers hate it now that in NY, you cannot smoke in bars/clubs.. but I actually prefer it. my clothing/hair smelled about as fresh as they did before I left for work Saturday morning, when I got home; no cigarette reek!
    See, I'm looking forward to that. Plano will be smoke free on June 1st. Well, if it holds....we went smoke free a couple of years ago and it got overturned pretty quickly, so we'll see. I'd love to be able to avoid smoke, though.

Thanks

Wow. I have a lot of smoking friends who hate the decision, but like you, I support it. Though there are certain dive bars where people will blatantly smoke in there.. but it is awesome coming home with your hair not thick with smoke residue smell
    Ball pythons:

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

we finished up our 7 day western Alaskan cruise on Saturday morning, caught a bus into Anchorage, spent the day at the open air marketplace eating fresh seafood and staring at all the hippies, caught a red-eye flight saturday night and made three connecting flights back home, got all our baggage (a miracle!) and drove a couple hours home from the airport to find all our pets safe and sound after our long absence. 36 hours in transit all told...and now the jet lag has me on here instead of sleeping

tomorrow is going to be difficult I think

it was a great trip, but it's great to be home too!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast