Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,477

1 members and 3,476 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
    Thanks

Some Pics of Me in Mystic, CT

I drove down to Mystic, CT to meet my boyfriend "halfway" last Friday. And he took some pictures! I'm gonna post some of the pretty shots, and some shots of me, too. I LOOVE the dress I'm wearing (thank you H&M!). Some of the pics were HUGE so I had to crop them. The stone building is a small stone lighthouse museum that is just GORGEOUS.

Behind the museum (he was taking a picture of our shadows )

The Front Door:

Me under/in front of the tree by the museum follow:

--Kim
    1.0.0 Lemon Pastel (Auryn)

Thanks

Re: Some Pics of Me in Mystic, CT

I Love Ct!!!
    “The richest value of wilderness lie not in the days of Daniel Boone, nor even in the present but rather in the future.” - Aldo Leopold

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wildlifewarrior
    I Love Ct!!!
    My boyfriend's from Colchester, CT So I'm around there sometimes. I also went to community college for a few semesters in Winsted, CT. Home is close to the CT/MA border, and school is fairly close, too

This was actually the first time I had been to Mystic and it's a pretty, cute town. Totally directed at wealthy tourists, of course, but it was really pretty. We had sushi for dinner (EXCELLENT sushi), walked around a bit, then went to a bar for a drink and some grilled shrimp appetizer dish. We also went to this little shop village near the aquarium--and there was a shop with ducks in a pond/waterfall setup around the bulding. Tourism-city, but nice to walk around in, for sure!
    --Kim

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AzureN1ght
    My boyfriend's from Colchester, CT So I'm around there sometimes. I also went to community college for a few semesters in Winsted, CT. Home is close to the CT/MA border, and school is fairly close, too

This was actually the first time I had been to Mystic and it's a pretty, cute town. Totally directed at wealthy tourists, of course, but it was really pretty. We had sushi for dinner (EXCELLENT sushi), walked around a bit, then went to a bar for a drink and some grilled shrimp appetizer dish. We also went to this little shop village near the aquarium--and there was a shop with ducks in a pond/waterfall setup around the bulding. Tourism-city, but nice to walk around in, for sure!
    My girlfriend was acctually just at the Aquarium today with her school group. Yea i am from East Windsor CT which is right up 91 like 15 min from springfield. Yea the people that live in that area have plenty of money, and the people who visit have just as much. It is beautiful, and alot of history in that port too!! Glad you enjoyed it!

~mike
    “The richest value of wilderness lie not in the days of Daniel Boone, nor even in the present but rather in the future.” - Aldo Leopold

Thanks

Ok, I agree with y'all about the beauty and history of the area, so I'm going to skip right into the fashion...
    I can see why you love that dress, it's fantastic! And your hair just jumps out in that last picture. You looked totally amazing, I'm sure your man was blown away

VP of Cool
    Thanks

Beautiful shots. I'm totally digging the second one.
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be ~ Lao Tzu

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iceman25
    Beautiful shots. I'm totally digging the second one.
    Totally! The shadow pic was awesome. I'm not much into fashion, but your man is one lucky so and so!

Thanks

CT all the way!!!! i, from shelton ct and damn proud!! going to naugytuck community and cant wait to go to uconn or another state U!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SarahMB
    Ok, I agree with y'all about the beauty and history of the area, so I'm going to skip right into the fashion...
    I can see why you love that dress, it's fantastic! And your hair just jumps out in that last picture. You looked totally amazing, I'm sure your man was blown away
    I KNEW I could count on you to dig the fashion! That dress is my favorite new piece of clothing. I bought it back during my Spring break, I think--I went to H&M, tried it on, fell in love...but didn't get it because I had no money... I went back later that week after working and bought it! I haven't had many occasions to wear it, but I wear it any time I can come up with a reason to!

My hair jumps out even MORE now--and if I wasn't gross from my gym class earlier tonight, I'd take a picture for you, Sarah. Tomorrow I will and I'll put it in the Henna thread, I promise!
    --Kim

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by djets1989
    CT all the way!!!! i, from shelton ct and damn proud!! going to naugytuck community and cant wait to go to uconn or another state U!!!!
    UConn is my first choice for Grad School! Hopefully I'll be doing my Masters work there in another year *crosses fingers* Maybe I'll see ya there!
    --Kim