Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,199

2 members and 3,197 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,576
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, dangereux
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIP Mojave

Thanks

Re: RIP Mojave

I'm so sorry to hear about the kitten but unfortunately outdoor cats tend to have a very shortened life. I've had cats I allowed outdoors when we lived way out in the country but even then it's still a bit of a risk really. Given an interesting, varied life indoors (not just allowed to lay about and get fat) most cats live long, happy lives.
    ~~Joanna~~

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_Bunny
    Its really different around the house without him. I give love to the other three cats, and always find myself wondering where Mo is, until I realize he's gone. This is still so unreal. Like a horrible nightmare that doesn't end.

Wow, i'm so sorry to hear about that. Losing a friend is never easy, and you never completely get over it. But you just have to remember the times that you did have, and with what time Mo did have here, I'm sure he was the happiest cat in the long history of cats. There are always sad things that happen in life, things we can do nothing about. But as i was saying, you just have to remember back on all the good. I'm sure it will bring a smile to your face, and i'm sure it brought little Mo joy making you and your S/O happy. So the time he had here on earth, short as it was, it was well lived.

R.I.P. Mojave
    My signature was too long.

Thanks

Soooooooo sorry to hear about Mo! It's hard. Grieve, and we will share in your grief and help you with the happiness for the life he had.

It's not fair, and very disturbing that ppl will do that to pets, and esp. to a cat. Losing a pet is VERY hard, and even more so in that manner. My heart and prayers to you and your GF/her family in losing Mo!!!!!

Stripe was indoor/outdoor only b/c our landlord didn't allow pets. When we moved and when < I > moved, she became an exclusive indoor pet. Mohawk and Keera are outdoor / barn cats but b/c of where my new property is, they live in the garage with Pesky. The other four are indoor-onlys, but Norman and Riley had been I/O w/their former ppl. I changed that. I won't let them out any more.

Despite being out in the country w/a blacktop road, there's enough traffic of idiots, that I don't trust them to drive the speed limit, or to WATCH for my cats, so they'll stay in the house and garage.

z to you and the others for Mo.
    Sweety314
    Fantabulous Daughter, Robin 21 Snakes & counting...Rosie, LTR, corns, Kenyan SB, RTBs, balls of var. morphs/norms; purple albino retic 2 horses, 4 cats, rat mommies, rat daddies and rat babies (mmmm, food!), In Loving Memory: Peekaboo, Goober, Scabbers, Happy (thx 4 35 years), Stripe, Baby, Snoopy, Smudge, Stewie-- You will be missed! Steve Irwin 2/2/62 to 9/4/06

Thanks

Oh no, I'm so sorry... we had outdoor cats when I was little, and it's always heartbreaking when they -or of course any pet- take their leave... I'm very sorry for your loss and anything else that could be said I think was better said in the posts above...
    ~Sheree~

Because Snakes are Beautiful!
    http://www.bluegorgon.com/

4.1 snakes so far (Gomez, Falkor, Ma-tsu, Neptune, Irwin)
    2.1 house rabbits (Daphne, Bowie, Unut)
    0.1 Jeweled Lacerta (Dana)
    In loving memory of Cleo
    1989-2007

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12