Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,387

1 members and 3,386 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Average Prices for 2007

Well, I thought about it alot, and my wee bit of a knee-jerk reaction once I found out how much lesser's go for. However, I think if I can work a deal with Adam I'll stick out a few more months of payments and get my hands on a lesser. I'm not busting the bank at $200 a month, however it's what I've budgeted towards purchasing snakes after factoring in my expenses. If a deal can be struck, then I guess I'm looking at 10+ months of payments, if not then about 6-7 for a Mojave I want. One way or another at some point I'm going to have both in my collection, so it's just a matter of when and how.

Old enough to remember. Freakie_frog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 2,148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Wysocki
    I really want a super lesser (lesser x lesser offspring) ... they are by far much purer white than the lesser x mojave cross and don't have the yellow eye striping or yellow spinal stripe ... super lesser RAWK!!!!

-adam

Hey don't bust my bubble. Your making me change my order.. LOL
    When you've got 10,000 people trying to do the same thing, why would you want to be number 10,001? ~ Mark Cuban
    "for the discerning collector"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Wysocki
    I really want a super lesser (lesser x lesser offspring) ... they are by far much purer white than the lesser x mojave cross and don't have the yellow eye striping or yellow spinal stripe ... super lesser RAWK!!!!

-adam
    Super Lessers are the best white snake out there (Except for David Coverdale). The rest are all just whitish....

Thanks

I'm right there with you. Can't afford to spend too much, but they will be in my collection soon enough. I wonder how long it would take to breed and sell and make enough to cover your snake purchase.

!| ~ JP ~ |!
    Snakes:
    1.0 Normal Ball Python: Samuel L. Jackson
    1.0 Pastel Red-Tail Boa: Twitch

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gooseman
    Well, I thought about it alot, and my wee bit of a knee-jerk reaction once I found out how much lesser's go for. However, I think if I can work a deal with Adam I'll stick out a few more months of payments and get my hands on a lesser. I'm not busting the bank at $200 a month, however it's what I've budgeted towards purchasing snakes after factoring in my expenses. If a deal can be struck, then I guess I'm looking at 10+ months of payments, if not then about 6-7 for a Mojave I want. One way or another at some point I'm going to have both in my collection, so it's just a matter of when and how.
    You won't be sorry sticking it out and getting a great Lesser from Adam. Mojaves are awesome and are great to have in a collection, but an 8 Ball Lesser is the poop!

Old enough to remember. Freakie_frog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 2,148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mricyfire
    I'm right there with you. Can't afford to spend too much, but they will be in my collection soon enough. I wonder how long it would take to breed and sell and make enough to cover your snake purchase.
    Depends but wrong way to look at it. I see it as how long before I put the next morph of my dreams in my collection..And I dream nightly. The money I will make is just gravy I'd keep them all if I could and I still might.
    When you've got 10,000 people trying to do the same thing, why would you want to be number 10,001? ~ Mark Cuban
    "for the discerning collector"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Freakie_frog
    Depends but wrong way to look at it.
    Agreed. Anything can happen when you are dealing with living creatures. Death, failure to breed, etc. Buy the snake because you want an awesome animal in your collection. Don't spend more than you can afford to lose. All the rest is a bonus...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jglass38
    Agreed. Anything can happen when you are dealing with living creatures. Death, failure to breed, etc. Buy the snake because you want an awesome animal in your collection. Don't spend more than you can afford to lose. All the rest is a bonus...
    I am only doing this to make my collection. If I had it my way I wouldn't breed at all, but it seems to be the only way for me to afford different kinds since I don't have time for a real job until I finish college is breed and sell the babies.

But for me it is all collection. Really don't care about the money would be nice but if i got all my snakes for free I probably wouldnt breed unless i had to because they start sleeping around .

I just have a new passion for snakes like many of you already have. Just got mine in August and well it is the best pet I have ever owned (over dog, cat, bird). And just interested in making my passion grow.

!| ~ JP ~ |!
    Snakes:
    1.0 Normal Ball Python: Samuel L. Jackson
    1.0 Pastel Red-Tail Boa: Twitch

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mricyfire
    Is anyone in this forum going to any of the following shows?
    Adam, NextWorldExotics, etc...

Repticon Orlando May 19-20
    Orlando F.I.R. Expo July 14-15
    National Reptile Breeders Expo August 17-19
    Repticon Tallahassee September 15-16

Hoping to meet you guys at these shows. So if I buy anything at them you would be able to tell me good buy, good quality or the opposite.
    I'll be at the FIRE Show and the National Reptile breeders Expo...Repticon is eh......just eh....i don't go out of my way to go to those.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ECLARK
    FYI, that light Mojave on Joe pythons avatar was produced by Ed Clark in june 2006.
    I actully aquired that boy last month. Here is an updated pic of that guy:

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast