I have spent almost $400.00 on my set up, even though i bought rediculous stuff that i probably could have went with out or got it cheapper, i have to say that i am very happy. Temps are going well so far Warm Side is at 87 and kool side is at a cool 79 humidity is at 54, but i just installed my thermostat to help get me at 90-92 degrees for the warm side and keep the kool side on 80-82 the overall air temp is 85. The pet shop that i bought it from recommended that i used this 100 watt reptile bulb but the temps were way too hott 101 max so i justed used my 75 watt red moonlight bulb and i covered up my screen to help keep the temp. i used some foil and duck tape. So far Venise the (ball python) is still exploring the tank right now he is on the warm side in between the hide and the lower corner, i guess hes not ready for the hides yet. I have two hide on the cool and another on the warm side. He havent really been in one yet although last night he was half way in the hide on the kool side hope to have some pics up later. I cant wait to start handling him, probably next week after he gets settled in, i only had Venise for 1 and half day.