I had a potential buyer for my het, DocBar; she was playing games where she'd want me to drive the snake to her house 1.5 hours away.. then saying that she'd come over today and get the snake and call first.. with no word from her today..
So my best friend and her husband came over to visit today. He was looking at the snakes as we talked and Mark cleaned his gun.. I mentioned how frustrated I was that this girl was not coming around.. and he mentions how he's wanted a BP for awhile..
So he is buying DocBar. I am thrilled; we visit often and I can see him all the time; and if something happened where they had to move/get rid of the snake, I would gladly buy him back.. and they are people who are responsible with many pets that are well-cared for.. so he will not go off to some person I hardly know..
AND.. I will post this in the other forum, but I am getting a corn snake! Jill (my best friend)'s brother moved and could not take Mitch, his adult Corn, with him.. so we are taking him.. her husband is setting up his former cage for Doc.. and it's great allaround!