Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,458

1 members and 3,457 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: ECLARK - mites

Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 Times in 1,368 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: ECLARK - mites

Quote Originally Posted by MATT FISHER REPTILES
    i doubt ed has stayed in this bizz as long as he has by screwing people.
    no one has accused ed of trying to "screw people". that isn't what this thread is about at all.
    - Emily

Thanks

if this thred was about a snake from adam or rd that showed up with mites everyone on here would of hung the person who started it for bringing it to a public fourm. but due the the fact that ed has been moving snakes on here like a tornado and is steping on peoples toes. we are going to keep it public and hang him high. at the end it is just sad.
    You know Matt I'm about tired of being politically correct and nice. Will you please desist in treating us like we are a mindless group of followers who spend all our waking moments kissing up to Adam! #1 we don't, #2 that's insulting and #3 Adam doesn't have the ego that requires stupidity like that!

Now you call off your little yapping dog! People here are very concerned about this...NOT because of who Ed is or isn't...because of what he did. Clear enough?
    ~~Joanna~~

Thanks

if this thred was about a snake from adam or rd that showed up with mites everyone on here would of hung the person who started it for bringing it to a public fourm. but due the the fact that ed has been moving snakes on here like a tornado and is steping on peoples toes. we are going to keep it public and hang him high. at the end it is just sad.

the point has been made. both sides have been herd. mistakes happen.
    or are we all soooooo perfect. i doubt ed has stayed in this bizz as long as he has by screwing people. so i am sure he will more than take care of it.

CALL OFF THE DOGS
    Matt, you may not consider mites on a thousand dollar snake very serious, or the fact that Ed can't spring for a $1 bag, but I think many people feel otherwise. I don't think it would be any different if it happened to any other breeder, but the fact is it happened to Ed and he alone has to answer for it. It has nothing to do with how many snakes he has sold or resold.

-Lawrence

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by frankykeno
    You know Matt I'm about tired of being politically correct and nice. Will you please desist in treating us like we are a mindless group of followers who spend all our waking moments kissing up to Adam! #1 we don't, #2 that's insulting and #3 Adam doesn't have the ego that requires stupidity like that!

Now you call off your little yapping dog! People here are very concerned about this...NOT because of who Ed is or isn't...because of what he did. Clear enough?
    VERY well said Joanna!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to frankykeno again.

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

if this thred was about a snake from adam or rd
    "IF" it would be an issue and they would need to address it, however this thread is not about them is it?
    Deborah Stewart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EDCLARK
    April, did not know I had mites in the baby rack, have been buying some rodents from the pet shop the last couple of months and maybe thats what happened?

the black ate on sat and the pastel last weekend. small rats, sorry about giving you the gift that keeps on giving.
    So how did you get the mites, Ed? Was it from the pet store rat or BHB?

And I must say that I'm more than a little shocked at your flippant remark about the "gift that keeps on giving". I would think you would have taken this matter a little more seriously considering your repuation and the quality of morphs you're selling.

-Lawrence

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm confused - he tells April he got mites from rats, he tells the forum he got them from BHB....which is it?

Thanks

the point has been made. both sides have been herd. mistakes happen.
    or are we all soooooo perfect. i doubt ed has stayed in this bizz as long as he has by screwing people. so i am sure he will more than take care of it.

CALL OFF THE DOGS
    In this forum we value Ed as much as Adam!! Adam springs up with new info more than Ed. But Ed deffanatly posts more pictures than Adam!! And Info and pictures is part of waht makes this forum complete!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 Times in 1,368 Posts
    Blog Entries

i'm not sure it's really even possible to surmise whether the mites came from the rats or from the bhb snakes since they weren't quarantined...

Quote Originally Posted by ECLARK
    sorry about giving you the gift that keeps on giving.
    is that supposed to be funny or is that an apology? i'm a little confused by that response and then by your failure to respond at all.
    Last edited by mlededee; 03-14-2007 at 09:58 PM. Reason: can't spell
    - Emily

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GA_Ball_Pythons
    "IF" it would be an issue and they would need to address it, however this thread is not about them is it?
    Good one Deborah!

Also
    mlededee, I took that as he was probably joking?
    ---=ALLISON=---
    "Not everyone is going to agree or listen to what you say but I have learned to do my best to educate and hope they listen in the long run. Just keep trying to educate. There will be people out there that actually do listen and learn. -Me"

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast