Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,192

0 members and 3,192 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Piebald Breeding Project

Where in the OP did Ed declare that he produced the snakes? A simple "Wow, they're nice! Who produced them?" Would have sufficed in my opinion, if someone were wanting to know.
    I have bought from Ed once, and am about to again; both times, I asked him regarding the lineage and breeding of the snakes, and he was honest with me and never acted like he produced the snakes himself, and that is fine with me.
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

Thanks

Wow, they're nice! Who produced them?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by racer69
    A mod should go through and get rid of the unneccessary content in this thread....it's a disgrace to these awesome pied's that i wish i could afford but can't at this time, but one day i'll have one.

not trying to be rude but i've been looking at alot of threads in this section and the majority seem to wonder off track quickly....IMO not the way it should be unless the seller takes it that way.

just my 2 cents not trying to insult or piss anyone off
    The seller did take it that way in post #9.

-Lawrence

Banned
    Thanks

Smile Re: Piebald Breeding Project

To clear something up and to stop all the childish bickering on this thread and hopefully on alot of posts that recieve unnessary negativity. this is a for sale ad, If you dont like what you see just move on to the next ad. everyone is not in the market for $8900.00 pied groups.

I did not produce these pieds and never said I did. Most of the morphs that I do produce came from parents that I bought or traded something to get them from other breeders. should everyone on THIS site be required to post pictures of the parents and grand parents to prove something?

Will I have to post pictures of my parents and grand parents to prove I exist?

Someone will recieve a great group of snakes here on this ad and Im sorry they have to read all the unnecessary clutter!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ECLARK
    To clear something up and to stop all the childish bickering on this thread and hopefully on alot of posts that recieve unnessary negativity. this is a for sale ad, If you dont like what you see just move on to the next ad. everyone is not in the market for $8900.00 pied groups.

I did not produce these pieds and never said I did. Most of the morphs that I do produce came from parents that I bought or traded something to get them from other breeders. should everyone on THIS site be required to post pictures of the parents and grand parents to prove something?

Will I have to post pictures of my parents and grand parents to prove I exist?

Someone will recieve a great group of snakes here on this ad and Im sorry they have to read all the unnecessary clutter!

I would also like a mod to clear this thread up and wish you good luck with the sale. To end that, the thing that is getting to a few people here is your abundance of for sale threads and the lack of information you bring to the table.
    lots of snakes

Thanks
    Thanked 2,356 Times in 1,377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tmlowe5704
    I would also like a mod to clear this thread up and wish you good luck with the sale. To end that, the thing that is getting to a few people here is your abundance of for sale threads and the lack of information you bring to the table.
    Shouldn't the potential buyers be asking for more info if it's not included in the ad? I don't see the purpose of having the entire life's story of every snake for sale on every ad.

If a potential buyer cared where these animals originated, couldn't they just ask Ed? I personally would be more concerned that they're just healthy animals, which they certainly look to be...

Beautiful animals Ed! Good luck...
    Lucifer Sam, Siam cat...
    Always sitting by your side,
    Always by your side...
    That cat's something I can't explain...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sho220
    Shouldn't the potential buyers be asking for more info if it's not included in the ad? I don't see the purpose of having the entire life's story of every snake for sale on every ad.

If a potential buyer cared where these animals originated, couldn't they just ask Ed? I personally would be more concerned that they're just healthy animals, which they certainly look to be...

Beautiful animals Ed! Good luck...
    I did not mean lack of information about the snakes he tries to sell. By that, I meant the lack of help he offers to people when they come with husbandry questions or feeding questions.
    lots of snakes

Banned
    Thanks

Smile Re: Piebald Breeding Project

Tim, sorry but you are wrong in saying I dont answer husbandry or feeding questions.

It may not be real visable, but my PM box maxes out all the time with messages from members asking me questions about everything you can think of. and I enjoy answering these questions and helping others maintain their ball pythons.
    I do post alot of for sale ads here, dont you think its more interesting seeing lots of ads for different things?

You dont have any idea of how many hours I spend sending pictures to members that request them and yet you criticise me for something you no nothing about?

Quote Originally Posted by tmlowe5704
    I did not mean lack of information about the snakes he tries to sell. By that, I meant the lack of help he offers to people when they come with husbandry questions or feeding questions.

Thanks

Stunning Pieds BTW; I wish they were within my financial reach.
    Anyone who's talking about Ed not helping people out with keeping advice is spoutin' poppycock.
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ECLARK
    Tim, sorry but you are wrong in saying I dont answer husbandry or feeding questions.

It may not be real visable, but my PM box maxes out all the time with messages from members asking me questions about everything you can think of. and I enjoy answering these questions and helping others maintain their ball pythons.
    I do post alot of for sale ads here, dont you think its more interesting seeing lots of ads for different things?

You dont have any idea of how many hours I spend sending pictures to members that request them and yet you criticise me for something you no nothing about?

If that is the case then I apologize. I will reitterate to say publicly answer questions. Either way, I will still say, best of luck with the sale. I am done here.
    lots of snakes

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast