Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,356

3 members and 3,353 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Free Mouse NJ

Thanks

Re: Free Mouse NJ

It's just a mouse - Flush it
    I dig chicks with balls

Mike P.

Thanks

Why not cull it and freeze it. Use it as a f/t later on. Opps, posted a bit late, hope your mouse picker upper person took it.
    Layna

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BP's Rock
    It's just a mouse - Flush it
    This isn't even funny if its a joke. Cruelty to animals is nothing to laugh at.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jglass38
    This isn't even funny if its a joke. Cruelty to animals is nothing to laugh at.
    It was not meant as a joke - He was going to feed it "live" to his animal, is that not cruel ? I feed live...

SeraphimScum - Send me a paypal request and I'll send ya $20 bucks to the save this mouse foundation, for food and shelter for the mouse - that ought to get the mouse started up as a pet...
    I dig chicks with balls

Mike P.

Thanks

It was not meant as a joke - He was going to feed it "live" to his animal, is that not cruel ? I feed live...

SeraphimScum - Send me a paypal request and I'll send ya $20 bucks to the save this mouse foundation, for food and shelter for the mouse - that ought to get the mouse started up as a pet...
    Flushing a live animal down a toilet is cruel. Yes. The fact that I need to tell you that is a bit disturbing.

Thanks

The fact that I need to tell you that is a bit disturbing.
    Perhaps "your facts", that you need to tell to me, which may be disturbing to "You", May not be my feelings on the subject at hand - It's a feeder rodent to someone's snake, not a pet - If you feed your snakes rodents, than don't become attahed to your rodents, as they are "rodents", and not pets for the snake feeders.

If there is one thing out of this thread that we may come to an agreement on, it's that we disagree on the subject at hand, and we can take that to PM's, rather than start :cens0r::cens0r::cens0r::cens0r: on the boards...
    I dig chicks with balls

Mike P.

Thanks

Perhaps "your facts", that you need to tell to me, which may be disturbing to "You", May not be my feelings on the subject at hand - It's a feeder rodent to someone's snake, not a pet - If you feed your snakes rodents, than don't become attahed to your rodents, as they are "rodents", and not pets for the snake feeders.

If there is one thing out of this thread that we may come to an agreement on, it's that we disagree on the subject at hand, and we can take that to PM's, rather than start :cens0r::cens0r::cens0r::cens0r: on the boards...
    Fact: Drowning any animal is inhumane.

Feeding a rat or mouse to a snake is part of nature and a necessary evil in this hobby. Just because its a feeder doesn't mean it should be treated with less respect. I think this belongs out in the open, not in PMs. It is what a forum is for.

Thanks

I think this belongs out in the open, not in PMs. It is what a forum is for.
    I have no problem with that...
    I dig chicks with balls

Mike P.

Thanks

Feeding a rat or mouse to a snake is part of nature and a necessary evil in this hobby.
    Quote from a fantastic movie Finding Nemo " Fish gotta swim, birds gotta eat"

I don't think it is "evil" ; while it is a necessary part of this hobby it is far from evil unless that peson doing the feeding gets some form of pleasure from watching the feeder get killed. While i don't agree with flushing it down the toilet, since drowning is one of my personal biggest fears, lack of O2 from constriction or from being underwater isn't too much different i would have to think technically, i may be wrong. It is also similar to using CO2 to uthenize an animal. I still don't agree with it but just thought i would throw those possibilities out there.

~mike
    “The richest value of wilderness lie not in the days of Daniel Boone, nor even in the present but rather in the future.” - Aldo Leopold

Thanks

Ummmmm ... Have U ever thought of the explanation to the plumber when he comes to unplug your said unit of waste removal?????

If SS is in high need to get rid of the mouse, than euthanize it and either freeze it for the snake later, or throw it in the garbage. If she's rural, she could bury it i(DEEP) in her garden/ flowerbeds somewhere.
    Sweety314
    Fantabulous Daughter, Robin 21 Snakes & counting...Rosie, LTR, corns, Kenyan SB, RTBs, balls of var. morphs/norms; purple albino retic 2 horses, 4 cats, rat mommies, rat daddies and rat babies (mmmm, food!), In Loving Memory: Peekaboo, Goober, Scabbers, Happy (thx 4 35 years), Stripe, Baby, Snoopy, Smudge, Stewie-- You will be missed! Steve Irwin 2/2/62 to 9/4/06

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast