Hey everybody,
Its me the EyelashViper ! I thought I would tell you all about my latest Ball Python - this is the third BP in my collection, I just purchased her last Saturday and boy, is she a cutie pie !!! she is about a foot long and so fat !!! she is a beautiful light caramel base color - much lighter than my other BPs. I have named her " Switch " in my tradition of naming my BPs after the characters in the Matrix trilogy. This will be my seventh Ball Python that I have owned in the last six years.

I recently finally purchased a digicam so I will soon be able to post pics of my snake collection which includes a rubber boa, a mexican Kingsnake, a snow cornsnake , a Jungle Carpet Python , Two Milksnakes and my three ball Pythons. I think I have a nice collection of snakes - what do you all think ?

I cannot wait till I get my digicam up and running so I can share pics of my collection with all of you. I am sure you will all love it. I have a rather nice diversity of species I think.....

Well I spend most of my free time reading about snake biology and husbandry so after six years I think I know a thing or two about snakes !!! heh heh heh
I am certainly no expert but I have been thru some interesting times with snakes...It was me that got bit by the Western Hognose and ended up in the hospital for five days last year !!!!

Well, I look forward to your comments and insights...

The EyeLashViper