Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,277

1 members and 3,276 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Old enough to remember. Freakie_frog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 2,148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: $2500 to spend, what morphs

Quote Originally Posted by elevatethis
    Lesser male easily...you don't want a mojavawannabelesser ....go for the clean white snakes!
    hey wait a minute now I love my 'jave's and lessers the same..
    When you've got 10,000 people trying to do the same thing, why would you want to be number 10,001? ~ Mark Cuban
    "for the discerning collector"

They call me Emilius LOL Emilio's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,407 Times in 1,004 Posts

I'd get a lesser I wouldn't get a pair of mojaves, I'd get some other co-dom morph you can breed your lesser too. Just my
    Absolutely obsessed with ball pythons!

http://www.facebook.com/VillarinoReptiles?ref=hl

Villarino reptiles Morph market

Contacts

Villarinoreptiles@gmail.com
    Or tex 7868774281

Banned
    Thanks

Smile Re: $2500 to spend, what morphs

Tim, if you look around you could swing a male lesser and a female mojave for that $2500.00 you should consider good female pastels also.
    Quote Originally Posted by tmlowe5704
    hmmm didn't realize the price on clowns or caramel albinos. It is a toss up for me between lesser and mojave pair.

Thanks

i dont know if anyone has mentioned this but i would pick up a pair of het pied.. you could prob get a deal under 2000 if you looked real good. its not a quick rewarding purchase but i would love to see what happens in the long run.. maybe even have them throw in a hatch male mojave for 500 if you buy all 3 from the same person. i dont know.... just my thoughts. whatever you do make sure you search until you are stunned by the deal you find.. dont settle. i almost learned that one the hard way lol
    Last edited by andwhy6; 02-27-2007 at 04:19 AM.
    pin albino bp in the making

Thanks

My crazy possible-future project would be cinnies; I dream of producing a super cinny that's solid black/brown!
    That aside.. albinos all the way IMO. Since you don't like Pieds, (I was gonna suggest hets.) how about 1.1 albino.. or an orange ghost and some hets..
    Argh! It is too limitless..
    Or you could focus squarely on a lower-priced morph (like Spider..) Buy a male and as many normal females as you can afford, and just do spideys and normals.. might be a little more profitable if you think about it.. selling (let's say..) 12 spiders and 12 normals, versus a few more expensive visible morphs gleaned from a male and hets..
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ginevive
    My crazy possible-future project would be cinnies; I dream of producing a super cinny that's solid black/brown!
    That aside.. albinos all the way IMO. Since you don't like Pieds, (I was gonna suggest hets.) how about 1.1 albino.. or an orange ghost and some hets..
    Argh! It is too limitless..
    Or you could focus squarely on a lower-priced morph (like Spider..) Buy a male and as many normal females as you can afford, and just do spideys and normals.. might be a little more profitable if you think about it.. selling (let's say..) 12 spiders and 12 normals, versus a few more expensive visible morphs gleaned from a male and hets..
    You do have a point, but from a business stand point, the lesser will be more profitable for the future. Everyone and their grandmas has worked/is working with albinos and everyone knows what an albino this and that look like. Lessers are still untapped resources in the world of breeding.

I am taking this second job just to buy certain snakes, I am still planning on buying 20 hatchlings to raise up myself so normal females will not be a problem. Add that to the 10 normals I already have, each of which are over 700 g.
    lots of snakes

Thanks

I didn't think of it that way.. I would just suggest you to go with your gut. When you see "that" animal that you just need to have, run with it. This is what I do.. if I never make a penny in profit and lose money, I don't care.
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

Thanks

Lessers are still untapped resources in the world of breeding.
    Lessers are getting pretty common now. I would bet you could find a nice pair of lessers by the end of the season for your $2500. I bought a nice female in October for $1600 and I assume the price will keep coming down. If I were you I would get a male lesser and a female pinstripe. The kingpins are nuts.
    Last edited by J.Vandegrift; 02-27-2007 at 01:45 PM.
    John Vandegrift

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ginevive
    I didn't think of it that way.. I would just suggest you to go with your gut. When you see "that" animal that you just need to have, run with it. This is what I do.. if I never make a penny in profit and lose money, I don't care.
    This is not about money, but I don't want to work with albinos since SO many people have and still work with them. I want something different and lessers are definitely my final answer!
    lots of snakes

Thanks

Everyone and their grandmas has worked/is working with albinos and everyone knows what an albino this and that look like. Lessers are still untapped resources in the world of breeding.
    although everyone who is big on BP's knows about all the mophs with albino's... if you are looking to turn snakes quicker and make some moeny i think albino is the way to go because the public is more out to spend their money on that type of morph than anything else... but if its more on general intrest i love lucys!

i missed the portion on you not wanting pied sorry.
    pin albino bp in the making

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast