Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,145

1 members and 3,144 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,136
Threads: 248,576
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RelentlessPanda
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

Re: Ball Python Needs Home

Quote Originally Posted by Loco4Life
    I woulda felt bad cuz he woulda ended up with some crazy little kid that wanted him
    well thank god it went to "Loco 4 Life" rather than some crazy kid.

Thanks

You got jokes, that's a crack-up. Ay if you've got some problem with me for whatever reason, I could give a rip. But unless you've got some serious question that has to do with my snake, feel free to leave my topic. I'm tryin to get Chico a new home...If you don't have any interest or positive input, then what is it you here for?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chase13
    well thank god it went to "Loco 4 Life" rather than some crazy kid.
    Now this is uncalled for,like JLC said we all need to be nice to each other and if you cant say anything nice then dont say anything at all.
    Joe Haggard

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

You got jokes, that's a crack-up. Ay if you've got some problem with me for whatever reason, I could give a rip. But unless you've got some serious question that has to do with my snake, feel free to leave my topic. I'm tryin to get Chico a new home...If you don't have any interest or positive input, then what is it you here for?
    This is a open forum and anyone can post on the threads here,but it should only be positive comments.Now everyone be NICE
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

Good luck finding him a home! Best of Luck!

I find what you are doing very noble. Other people just leave them at a local pet store or throw them in the trash.
    Chris
    1.0 100% Het. for Awesome (Fluffy)

Thanks

Woah turbo, i wasn't trying to make fun of anybody, i just thought it was funny when you said "some crazy little kid" when you name was loco4life. I don't see myself how what i said could be taken as negative, i was only meaning to make a little laughter, sorry if you took it as me being negative. I dont like how text is often taken wrong, not that it's your fault but it's alot harder to distinguish between sarcasim, crtisism, or just being freindly. If you want a question, why did you say "i dont have the room". Are you saying you dont have room to have a bp and a beardie or that you dont have the room to keep them both, cuz a beardie will take up just as much room.

Thanks

Poor snake.. I hope that he finds a great forever home. Sorry I can't help, being in NY and all.
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,151 Posts

I actually thought that was pretty funny. Just making a joke on his screen name, lord knows a bunch of us have some weird screen names. I don't think it was meant to slam the GUY, just making a funny at the juxaposition of words. You know, Loco vs crazy.
    Bust basically you've decided you'd rather have a bearded dragon, so you're getting a new home for your ball python right? Hope you have good luck finding a new good home! There are a bunch of folks on here that would make SUPERB homes! Just gotta find one nearby to get him.
    He's a pretty boy.
    Wolfy
    Theresa Baker
    No Legs and More
    Florida, USA
    "Stop being a wimpy monkey,; bare some teeth, steal some food and fling poo with the alphas. "

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chase13
    Woah turbo, i wasn't trying to make fun of anybody, i just thought it was funny when you said "some crazy little kid" when you name was loco4life. I don't see myself how what i said could be taken as negative, i was only meaning to make a little laughter, sorry if you took it as me being negative. I dont like how text is often taken wrong, not that it's your fault but it's alot harder to distinguish between sarcasim, crtisism, or just being freindly. If you want a question, why did you say "i dont have the room". Are you saying you dont have room to have a bp and a beardie or that you dont have the room to keep them both, cuz a beardie will take up just as much room.
    My bad, I thought you were being sarcastic or somethin...Guess I just read into it wrong. Anyways, as for your question...I don't have room for both. I keep Chico in my 60 gallon tank, which is all I reallyh have room for. So yeah, my beardie will be going in that tank.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy-hound
    I actually thought that was pretty funny. Just making a joke on his screen name, lord knows a bunch of us have some weird screen names. I don't think it was meant to slam the GUY, just making a funny at the juxaposition of words. You know, Loco vs crazy.
    Bust basically you've decided you'd rather have a bearded dragon, so you're getting a new home for your ball python right? Hope you have good luck finding a new good home! There are a bunch of folks on here that would make SUPERB homes! Just gotta find one nearby to get him.
    He's a pretty boy.
    Wolfy
    I'd like to have both, but I cant. And thanks. Appreciate you and all the people wishin me well.
    Last edited by Loco4Life; 02-11-2007 at 04:23 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123