Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,173

2 members and 3,171 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
    Thanks

MG Reptiles-not a good experience

Hey! We ordered a scale from Matt at the beginning of December. He kept saying he had sent it, but he never ended up sending it until the 21st. When it did arrive (New Years), it was the wrong scale. It turns out he didn't even have the type of scale that he was trying to sell. We recieved a partial refund, but didn't get the money back from sending him back the scale. We recieved a lot of excuses from him and he never seemed to get to the point and actually answer our questions. Not a good experience.

On the other hand, we recieved a great Scale from Reptile Basics. Rich has great service and ships really fast! Thanks Rich!
    Eric Wilson
    UltimateHerps
    www.ultimateherps.com

Thanks

Re: MG Reptiles-not a good experience

Quote Originally Posted by LGL
    Hey! We ordered a scale from Matt at the beginning of December. He kept saying he had sent it, but he never ended up sending it until the 21st. When it did arrive (New Years), it was the wrong scale. It turns out he didn't even have the type of scale that he was trying to sell. We recieved a partial refund, but didn't get the money back from sending him back the scale. We recieved a lot of excuses from him and he never seemed to get to the point and actually answer our questions. Not a good experience.

On the other hand, we recieved a great Scale from Reptile Basics. Rich has great service and ships really fast! Thanks Rich!
    You are one of dozens here that share the same opinions on RB and MGR
    lots of snakes

Thanks

Not the least bit shocking. Matt hasn't graced bp.net with his presence since 12/1/06 so it looks like he has officially moved on. Rich is a super guy and you will never go wrong ordering from him.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jglass38
    Not the least bit shocking. Matt hasn't graced bp.net with his presence since 12/1/06 so it looks like he has officially moved on. Rich is a super guy and you will never go wrong ordering from him.
    That's right. I am actually about to place an order with him tonight.
    lots of snakes

Thanks

A LOT of people here have had problems with Matt, including myself. Rich is top notch in the business! Can't go wrong with him, that's for sure.
    ---=ALLISON=---
    "Not everyone is going to agree or listen to what you say but I have learned to do my best to educate and hope they listen in the long run. Just keep trying to educate. There will be people out there that actually do listen and learn. -Me"

Thanks

Is there anyone other than MG and reptile basics out there that sell flex. I had a issue with Reptile basics and am not really sure I wish to go back and the feedback I have heard about MG makes me not want to start dealing with them.
    Rick

I'm 42 feel like I'm 70 and act like I'm 12
    Ball Projects, and too many other animals to list, 2.0 human children 0.1 supreme ruler aka wife

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by firehop
    Is there anyone other than MG and reptile basics out there that sell flex. I had a issue with Reptile basics and am not really sure I wish to go back and the feedback I have heard about MG makes me not want to start dealing with them.
    Did you call Rich and speak to him about your problem? I have heard zero complaints about Rich's customer service.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jglass38
    Did you call Rich and speak to him about your problem? I have heard zero complaints about Rich's customer service.

From my experience I would be shocked if Rich didnt fix your problem and make you happy. I have bought a TON of stuff online, reptile related or not, and honestly I have never run into someone as quick and good as Rich. He is the epitome of small-business-internet store when it comes to answering his cell when you call it, and even running out to ship a package for you immediately if you are in a rush.

Believe it or not, Im not paid to say this He is just that good. Some more info is needed here for sure.
    bryan

Thanks

My experience with Matt at MG reptiles was a good one. He did take a little longer to ship than expected, but not outrageously long. Even with a product that was out of stock it took him about 2.5 week to get my order out. I think people are a little too quick to act with negative feedback on MG Reptiles.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Weber58
    My experience with Matt at MG reptiles was a good one. He did take a little longer to ship than expected, but not outrageously long. Even with a product that was out of stock it took him about 2.5 week to get my order out. I think people are a little too quick to act with negative feedback on MG Reptiles.
    You obviously haven't read the BOI or any of the threads here.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast