Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,252

1 members and 3,251 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    BPnet Veteran recycling goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sub-adult female ball pythons . . .

and one more thing...

if you honestly weren't doing anything wrong... how about letting jo paste your conversation and let the members of bp.net draw their own conclusions?
    in light, Aleesha

You have 1440 minutes a day... how are you going to spend yours?

Old enough to remember. Freakie_frog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 2,148 Posts
    Blog Entries

Andre, I must apologize. I requested the pics of your females. Given the recent events I must humbley withdraw my previous offer.

Much luck with any of your projects.
    When you've got 10,000 people trying to do the same thing, why would you want to be number 10,001? ~ Mark Cuban
    "for the discerning collector"

Thanks

I have kept my mouth shut on this one thus far, but here I am. Andre, as everyone has already stated, you need to just tell everyone the truth from the start. You have been caught numerous times now and each time multiple people have tried to teach you right and you will not accept their help. You also stated on here that your customer service should be number one, I hope you truly mean this and are not marking up items like you did the enclosure on fauna. It seems like you are marking up these snakes a good bit, being that you are no more than a novice/sub-par herp owner. At first, I admired that you were willing to try and start a business at such a young age, but you really need to sit down with your mother and rethink your plans. As was already states, very few people will want to engage in business with a 14 year old; someone who cannot be held repsonsible for any problems with snakes or other product. I hope you have seen the consequences to your lies and understand that you are living under a shady name now and this will come back to you in a few years when you are ready to start selling snakes. There is more expense incurred other than just the snakes. You should now realize that proper husbandry is first and foremost when it comes to your snakes. If you would go through proper procedure and quarantine all snakes, keep all your temps spot on(even if it means buying multiple thermostats and heating elements), and tell the truth, then this would work out for you so much better. Snakes are not something that you can just buy and forget everything else. Each one needs to be properly housed and in health. There is more money to be spent there because you need seperate enclosures for QT and also another thermostat and heat elements. Be happy with the collection that you have now and forget about breeding for a few more years. Grow those girls up and in 2 or 3 years when you are ready, buy your spider and breed him to your 2k-3k g dames.

-Tim
    lots of snakes

Thanks

Does anyone else think this should be noted to his mother and onto Fauna???

I really hate to put him out there like this... but I'm one of these people who trust to many people. I'll trust you till I have a reason not to. There is nothing worse then a liar in my eyes. In this case I think people should be advised/warned on what just went down last night on here and how he reacted, etc. Just in case he puts up other ad's else where for these snakes....
    ---=ALLISON=---
    "Not everyone is going to agree or listen to what you say but I have learned to do my best to educate and hope they listen in the long run. Just keep trying to educate. There will be people out there that actually do listen and learn. -Me"

Thanks

I really dont have much to add to this, cause frankly I just dont care...and he's dug his own hole quite nicely..... but there is something that seems to get left out through all this...Everyone keeps telling him to have his mother post the sales, and have his mother handle all the business transactions, which of course is more logical than a kid trying to do biz, but...... I sure as hell wouldnt ever buy anything from someone who doesnt know the first thing about snakes (his mother) and certainly not from someone who isnt the primary caregiver for said snake......

Good job Andre....you put your name in the clunker before you even had one
    Last edited by iceman25; 12-14-2006 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Name calling.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567