Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,276

1 members and 3,275 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Sub-adult female ball pythons . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Regal Boids
    I am sorry if I have lied to you or you thought I lied to you I am sorry.
    That almost looks like a real apology...

The reason I am posting here is because I liked your male and lightly considered getting him, but would hate to have had anything happen to my collection as a direct result of aquiring him.
    -Diana

Support Captive Breeders
    http://www.lunarboids.com

Thanks

wow..

I wasn't expecting my question to result in this many posts
    I'm so glad I asked about the RI. I'd hate for someone to have bought one of these and receive a sick snake.

I think the best thing you can do is keep the snakes you have. Take proper care of them and wait until you're 18 to actually start trying to do business.

You have a lot to learn Andre.

Thanks

Apologies are great Andre, but in the short time that you have been involved in reptiles you have told multiple lies and have shown a pattern of being willing to say anything to get what you want out of a situation. For example:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=Andre+Gennaro

So lets not pretend that this is a first time mistake. You might want to think about what kind of person you want to be as you grow up. This is a particularly bad start.

Thanks

Long story short... over a AIM convo he said he was selling these snakes to pay for the spider ball python he has on hold with Al Guetzkow from newreptiles.com. Said he'd like to pay him before Christmas.... Okay I can see wanting to pay for this morph and all, but lying about all of this is NOT a good thing at all. Andre, remember you catch more bee's with honey then you do with vintager.
    ---=ALLISON=---
    "Not everyone is going to agree or listen to what you say but I have learned to do my best to educate and hope they listen in the long run. Just keep trying to educate. There will be people out there that actually do listen and learn. -Me"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jglass38
    Apologies are great Andre, but in the short time that you have been involved in reptiles you have told multiple lies and have shown a pattern of being willing to say anything to get what you want out of a situation. For example:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=Andre+Gennaro

So lets not pretend that this is a first time mistake. You might want to think about what kind of person you want to be as you grow up. This is a particularly bad start.
    Ouch:eek: .If this was Felony court he would be in the 3 strikes your out system.Yet he does not seem to care when others try to help him.Andre i have a question that has had me puzzled for sometime.You talk about your mom and yourself starting this "business" together numerous times.Where is your Father that you only speak of when you both built the room in the basement.Does he even know about your dealings? I am not trying to be rude and if your Father does not live with you thats understanding as i grew up never seeing my Father.I suggest before you attempt to sell anything ever you need to have a parent post any of the ads until you are 18yrs old.
    Joe Haggard

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lillyorchid
    Long story short... over a AIM convo he said he was selling these snakes to pay for the spider ball python he has on hold with Al Guetzkow from newreptiles.com. Said he'd like to pay him before Christmas.... Okay I can see wanting to pay for this morph and all, but lying about all of this is NOT a good thing at all. Andre, remember you catch more bee's with honey then you do with vintager.
    I don't believe that Andre needs to add any new animals (including the spider) until he's cleared up the RI in his own collection. However, he's like a lot of us were before we had the wisdom of age - we want what we want, and we want it NOW, no matter how we accomplish it.

Andre has a history of twisting stories so much, he doesn't even realize that he's previously contradicted himself.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joepythons
    Ouch:eek: . Yet he does not seem to care when others try to help him.
    I agree! I love to help people learn, love to teach, love to be able to provide the right and correct infomation when asked.... but I know a lot of people will "give up" quicky on someone who doesn't seem to apparicate their help and teaching/learning given to that said person. It's a slap to the face. People ask "why waste my time on someone when they don't really act like they care". It's true.
    ---=ALLISON=---
    "Not everyone is going to agree or listen to what you say but I have learned to do my best to educate and hope they listen in the long run. Just keep trying to educate. There will be people out there that actually do listen and learn. -Me"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rabernet
    I don't believe that Andre needs to add any new animals (including the spider) until he's cleared up the RI in his own collection.
    Agreed! Like said in another post... the morph world isn't going anywhere. Spiders morphs aren't going to go "extinct" in the next few months. If I were him, I'd straight up tell Al that "hey I have a RI outbreak here, so I'm going to have to hold off on getting that spider... can you hold he/she longer or if not then I'm going to have to pass on it right now and get my collection back in good heath". I'm SURE any good breeder would understand that. Also IMO if I were selling a snake and I had heard that said person who wanted my snake for sale had a RI or other mishap going on... I would not sell that person my snake. I don't want a snake that I've loved and cared for to go to someone who isn't taking the care of their snakes 110%.
    ---=ALLISON=---

They call me Emilius LOL Emilio's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,407 Times in 1,004 Posts

Wow kiddo clean up man , If I were you I'd concentrate on school and the more important's thing's a 13 year old has to worry about. You've got plenty of time to try and sell and or breed reptile's what's your hurry? Remember if you work hard now you'll have most if not all the thing's you want later.
    Absolutely obsessed with ball pythons!

http://www.facebook.com/VillarinoReptiles?ref=hl

Villarino reptiles Morph market

Contacts

Villarinoreptiles@gmail.com
    Or tex 7868774281

BPnet Veteran recycling goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Regal Boids
    It would be kind of hard to heat a whole basement with one oil-filled heater and plus, the rats are in the basement and I dont think they would like ti that hot in their cage. If I get some good insulated blankets to hang up in a portion of the basement as walls would that work?

I don't know of any ratties who wouldn't like a nice warm place to sleep!

Andre,

It doesn't matter if your Mom or Dad is the one posting the ads for your snakes... the reality is YOU are the one who is providing the care for them. Having your parents telling customers, "Oh ya they are healthy yadayadayada" is wrong. It's lieing! The same 'lieing' that you are doing to your customers... so having an adult stating it, doesn't make it any more right!

It shocks me that anyone who is starting up a "snake selling/breeding business" would not have a quarantine room! Where were you going to house that new spider? In the cold part of your basement???

It also shocks me that you would start up a business and not even be providing proper husbandry for the snakes you currently have.

I personally think this thread should be attached to your signature... permanently so people can see what type of business man you really are: "I'll say anything to make the sale. I'll tell you what you want to hear... I'll even create pics to prove my statements... buy from me"

I have a 13 year old son Andre... I've heard it alllll before! It's our "adult radar" - we can see thru the bull every time!
    in light, Aleesha

You have 1440 minutes a day... how are you going to spend yours?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast