Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,212

0 members and 3,212 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Sub-adult female ball pythons . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Regal Boids
    The snakes are no longer for sale and I doubt someone on here would buy them anyways because I am a minor. Now I wish I would have waited until I was atleast 18 to do any business or try to conduct any.
    Do not pull the "age card" with me Andre! That's disrespectful to every member here under age 18 and we have quite a few that are wonderful herpers. If nothing else, we've all given you more than enough leeway in consideration of your age, not penalized you for it! People have helped you, defended you but you don't get a free pass either (none of us do). I'm 45 years old, Andre and if I was pulling this stuff....you'd bet I would deserve to be told off privately and publically. I've been one of those that worried about you, spents many hours in AIM while you asked questions that you should have already done your research on and been very patient with you for the most part.

Do not play the injured child with me. I may be seven kinds of fool somedays but I'm a mother of 4 and I know when I'm being fed the "feel sorry for me" line. It's far better Andre if you learn from this stuff, realize you stepped over a serious line, apologize truthfully for it and go forward hopefully wiser for the whole experience.
    ~~Joanna~~

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

The snakes are no longer for sale and I doubt someone on here would buy them anyways because I am a minor. Now I wish I would have waited until I was atleast 18 to do any business or try to conduct any.
    No Andre, your age has nothing to do with it, your lies when you are backed into a corner and YOUR decision to put animals up for sale that are in the SAME ROOM as sick animals is what's getting you into trouble. There are 14 year olds on here with a lot more maturity than you have displayed here.

Joanna asked you three times that I counted - are all the snakes in one room. You said YES all three times. Then when you realized the implications, you back tracked and said something to the effect of "oh, I was confused what you meant - they're in a different room, but I'm going to move them into the same room with the others since it's heated, that's what I meant to say".

BS Andre - you know exactly what you are doing, you know exactly where your snakes are, and you know that you were willing to risk other people's collections and still would have if you had not been called on it here.

What happened to the male by the way? Did you already sell it?

Thanks

I just want to know how the 2 females I had for sale could possibly be sick? Also Joanna I do not give you permission to post it as of yet. I just have a question, how and what did i say to lie? I know I told you that all the snakes where in the same room because I WAS going to put them in the same room. I would say something about quaranting, but I don't want EVERYONE to get their undies in a bundle.
    A bike doesn't get to far peddling backwards. Just for fun, I'd LOVE to hear your advice about QTing snakes.

-Jason
    Jason

Thanks

Just a shot in the dark here, but I think that if you had the healthy ones separate from the sick ones and you were just planning on putting them in the same room, those would have been the words you would have said to Joanna.

I'd like to hear the "something" about quarantine as well...
    -Diana

Support Captive Breeders
    http://www.lunarboids.com

Thanks

I just want to know how the 2 females I had for sale could possibly be sick? Also Joanna I do not give you permission to post it as of yet. I just have a question, how and what did i say to lie? I know I told you that all the snakes where in the same room because I WAS going to put them in the same room. I would say something about quaranting, but I don't want EVERYONE to get their undies in a bundle.
    If you do not understand the transmission of disease Andre then you need to learn about it before you sell any snakes. As far as giving me permission to post that conversation in it's entirety from start to finish...basically Andre that's a courtesy I extended to you and still do extend. In the end if you type it online it can come back to haunt you. That's why honesty is alway the best policy (here as much as anywhere).
    ~~Joanna~~

Thanks

I just want to know how the 2 females I had for sale could possibly be sick?
    The same way how my other BP is now sick. It spreads and it is very contagious.
    ---=ALLISON=---
    "Not everyone is going to agree or listen to what you say but I have learned to do my best to educate and hope they listen in the long run. Just keep trying to educate. There will be people out there that actually do listen and learn. -Me"

Thanks

Well its not really advice I was just going to give an example, but I do not want to get flammed for it. Does everyone need me to take a picture of the snake room thats heated and show you only 7 snakes are in there and then the one with 2?

No I didn't sell the male already, I am not selling any of my snakes right now.

Right now I feel as though I should appolagize for somethings, but then again if I appolagize then I am sure some of you will think that I was lying about the WHOLE thing when I wasn't.

R.I.P. Rena Ross 1-31-07 11:00 A.M. CST

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

I just want to know how the 2 females I had for sale could possibly be sick?
    Andre, Andre, Andre - they are in the same room, no matter what you say now. You also said you don't wash your hands between snakes. If you don't have a clue how they could get sick, you need to learn a LOT more about the proper care of your animals before you add any more or sell any. People are not going to forget this.

Also Joanna I do not give you permission to post it as of yet. I just have a question, how and what did i say to lie? I know I told you that all the snakes where in the same room because I WAS going to put them in the same room. I would say something about quaranting, but I don't want EVERYONE to get their undies in a bundle.
    You know what Andre, you say you have nothing to hide, so there's no reason why you should have a problem with Joanna sharing that IM. Joanna asked you point blank if you had them in the same room - not, are you planning to. Joanna asked you: And you keep every snake that you own in this room? You said: Yup

That's just ONE of three times she asked you that. Then when she told you that housing them in the same room but at opposite sides was not quarantine, you played dumb: What do you mean? I'm confused?

Then you go onto say that the ONE that's being treated is in a different room. Andre - be a MAN, the way you want to be treated and tell the TRUTH - it's much easier to keep up with than remembering the lies!

Thanks

Does everyone need me to take a picture of the snake room thats heated and show you only 7 snakes are in there and then the one with 2?

No we do not need to see pictures. I think Jo & Robin have it set and I highly highly doubt they would both team up and make up false lies about these things. I could easily post pictures of my snakes with a few in this room and a few in that room. It would only take me a hot 5 minutes to switch some tubs from one room to the other, snap a few pictures, upload them and bingo it looks like I house snakes in different room (which actually I do right now-but thats not the point).
    ---=ALLISON=---
    "Not everyone is going to agree or listen to what you say but I have learned to do my best to educate and hope they listen in the long run. Just keep trying to educate. There will be people out there that actually do listen and learn. -Me"

Thanks

* Takes a DEEP breath, and exhales slowly*

Joanna, Robin, Becky, and everyone else that thinks this partains(sp) to them, I am sorry if I have lied to you or you thought I lied to you I am sorry. I am not appolagizing because you all want me to I am doing it because I want to. I know that I should not be trying to sell snakes to get more snakes if I can not quarantine properly. I feel as if I have failed keeping snakes now. It is not anyones fault, but mine. I don't want this to sound like a sob story. I also don't want this to seem like I am only doing this so I won't have bad rep. Well Reputation points on here mean didally squat really, the reputation that matters is how you conduct business, your customer service, the quality of your animals, and the overall rep of being a good guy. I know I am heading down the fast lane to being a bad guy, and I don't want that to happen as I truely am not a bad guy. What I need to do is make sure all of my snakes are 100% healthy and then sell/purchase more animals and have strict quarantine rules. I know some of you have lost respect for me and I can certainly understand why. I hope I can start all over again and on a fresh page. I know there are only so many clean pages in a notebook and I don't want to waste them all. I am sincerely appolagetic and I do truley mean it. I think I took this whole situation way to serious about whos lying and such. What I didn't take serious enough was the health of my animals. I am sorry if I cam off on a bad foot, but I had it checked over byt he doc, and he said it may be a long recovery. When I say that I don't actually mean my foot, I mean my rep. Thank you all for letting me post this and I just want to make it clear that I posted this because I wanted to not because I was forced to.

R.I.P. Rena Ross 1-31-07 11:00 A.M. CST

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast