Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,159

0 members and 3,159 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Re: Measured Neptune's last shed

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Neptune hits 9. And thank you! I'll have to update Blue Gorgon again as far as size goes, it helps to get as much imput as possible from others who have experience with these snakes. It's hard to find information! I really appreciate your experience and advice with these snakes, as I'm still getting started and working hard to spread the love. And naturally I agree... Beauties rock!

I'll have to try that picture taking trick with my beauties! But probably not till we have our snake room. At least where Neptune is concerned, because he can be such a butt sometimes. He's tamed down considerably from where he was when we first brought him home! Breaks my heart that beauties have such a bad rep when all they really need is TLC from the get go. I'm really proud of Neptune, who is staring at me right now all cute. I look forward to having a whole mess of these guys eventually. My wish list keeps growing!

Here's a couple of recent pics of my pair I've been meaning to post. First, Neptune! You can see the little scar on his nose, his previous owner gave him live medium sized rats every other week, and I don't think that helped his disposition. He looks like he's been bit other places too.

Ma-tsu misted down pre-shed, her royal gorgeousness.

And after! She did have a little trouble with this shed, the heater dries out our home in the winter more than usual, so this is her sitting in a moist pillow case on my lap. SO cute...

~Sheree~

Because Snakes are Beautiful!
    http://www.bluegorgon.com/

4.1 snakes so far (Gomez, Falkor, Ma-tsu, Neptune, Irwin)
    2.1 house rabbits (Daphne, Bowie, Unut)
    0.1 Jeweled Lacerta (Dana)
    In loving memory of Cleo
    1989-2007

Thanks

Re: Measured Neptune's last shed

Also, Tai is a great name! And I demand more beauty pics out of you!

I actually have a blast naming pets. To the point where I'll name them long before I'm able to get my talons on them. I already want to name my female trinket snake Tulsi or Shanti, and it'll be a while before I can convince the Mrs to let me have a pair! We get the hatchling rack, then only the snakes we produce till we move and I have my snake room. Then all bets are off!
    ~Sheree~

Because Snakes are Beautiful!
    http://www.bluegorgon.com/

4.1 snakes so far (Gomez, Falkor, Ma-tsu, Neptune, Irwin)
    2.1 house rabbits (Daphne, Bowie, Unut)
    0.1 Jeweled Lacerta (Dana)
    In loving memory of Cleo
    1989-2007

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12