Hi,
After months of searching I finally found a beauty snake to buy! Its a taiwan beauty snake and a little over 5 feet long, amazing girth on her aswell!! Shes about two years old and is the most placid, calm and friendly snake Ive ever seen, even more so than my ball and my corn! Shes in shed at the mo so Ill post some pics of her when shes looking nice and fresh and colourful! I know some people keep beautys on this site so if they can reply that'd be awesome as Ill know who they are then and can send some PMs to them if i have any questions later on. One thing now though, I know they're terrestrial snakes but heard a lot about them liking to climb trees. At the mo Im keeping her in a very large tub but its only about 10" deep. I know this may not be ideal for a beauty so I may move her to a large tank ASAP depending on all your feedback. Ive done a LOT of research on them but can find nothing on using tubs as an enclosure. The tub I am using has more floorspace however than any of the recommended tanks Ive read about in their caresheets (ie 50 gallon glass) so would this be ok for the next few months or so?

Any feedback on beautys, pics of your enclosures and random advice would be SO MUCH appreciated!

Thanks!

SHOTTY!