Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,077

3 members and 3,074 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,126
Threads: 248,571
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Stephendici
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
    Reptile Dysfunction
    Thanks

Re: Soaking for extended periods of time?!?

Quote Originally Posted by rabernet
    What other possible problems could there be when each contributor consistently gave you the same advice (ditch the large water bowl, get TWO smaller hides and see a vet)? If each person gave you the same advice, were you just waiting for one you liked better?
    ADVICE,ADVICE,ADVICE... Its an opinion from what a person thinks and what the person has experienced... So a person with more experience can suggest a diffrent opinion... Im sure your not that experienced, hence your sitting infront of your computer all day trying to teach someone with your so called advice and then when people don't listen, you have time to find back all there old post and start talking about how they are unthankful... Disagree doesn't equal unthankful.. remember that!.. Im not even going to waste my time anymore aruging with you.. I will take advice from a professional vet rather than a person like you who has a :cens0r::cens0r::cens0r::cens0r: load of time on there hands who likes to aruge and play wannabe professional vet on internet forums! Is something wrong in your life?... Is something not blanced in life? Is that why your being such an ass online trying to make up for whatevers missing? Does giving your advice make you happy and makes you feel like you helped someone.? Maybe your the only one who needs help out of this snake world of yours.. Don't worry keep on trying! One day all the kids on this site will know you and treat you like GOD!! Your doing a great job! and have a nice day...

Thanks
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Soaking for extended periods of time?!?

Weeellll now....I think we've seen just about all the advice that this thread is gonna see.

Imagine how much time could have been saved if you had just called that vet to begin with and left us out of it??? Oh wait...that's right....your vet didn't actually give you any advice! Well, hopefully this next time around will be better. They obviously know WAY more than anyone here.
    -- Judy

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789