ok so this is like 3 weeks since Nagaina has fed. she turned down the rat last week AND today this week.

bins are good, temps are good, humidity is good, 2 hides, water bowl, etc...

everything is good...I double checked it last week when she wouldnt feed. when the rat gets close to her, she flicks and "drives" right over top of the rat. the rat startled her and she headed for her hide.

should I be concerned or am I making mountains out of snake hides?

she's been a great feeder since I got her. she missed one week when I first got her, but that was because she didnt want thr f/t so when I started buying live, she downed every one till last week. she's not dehydrated or anything else I should be able to see right off.

*sigh*

after my baby boy kittie had to have surgery for a broken femur, I think I'm panicking about every little thing right now about my pets. (at least that keeps me from thinking about all the money I owe the vet *grin* $1500 +)
at least my baby is healing well. he started jumping on the bed to sleep with me.

anyway, should I worry, or should I just go with the flow and when she eats, she eats?

oh, one more thing,...

kind of funny

I dont know how many of you recall a few weeks ago I mentioned how fat Nag was? anywho, he was very fat, and when I fed him today, I took out a big doodie. and last week I took out 3 doodies, and lots of urates. I'm guessing Nag was fat because he hadnt gone potty recently LOL
I am LUCKY with the one last week. I had Nag out cleaning the cage and set him back down, and not 5 seconds later, he made a doodie.

...these are the things I think about while I'm sittin' on the can....Whoopie Goldberg

any thoughts?