Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,893

2 members and 1,891 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,138
Threads: 248,588
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, BertsMum
    Thanks

Jenny Plays House

I think that I have an inkling how some of you mothers and fathers feel; this weekend, a bunch of Mark's family and friends are out huntin'. Luckily, everyone's at least a teenager, so there's no worries about cussing, etc.. but it is crazy! I have to wait to use the bathroom, and actually shut the door when doing so. I have 1000 dishes in the sink (though Mark's uncle is very graciously doing those right now.) And 15 pairs of shoes, boots, slippers have walked in somehow..
    But it is fun having actual people over at night to hang out with; usually we either have to go to people's houses or have people over rarely, since we live in the country.
    It makes me remember how it was to be a teen; not having many cares in the world.. lounging around.. video games being your main concern in life. It got me to thinking though; I am only 26, but teenage life is a LOT different even than when I was a teen! Ipods; portable DVD players; cell phones that aren't prepaid.. Playstation games that come with a little guitar that you actually pick like a real one.. wow!
    Luckily, no one's a wuss about the snakes; everyone love them, and Mark's cousin even set up his air mattress right by the rack.
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

Thanks

Re: Jenny Plays House

Sounds like a bunch of fun going on over there
    ---=ALLISON=---
    "Not everyone is going to agree or listen to what you say but I have learned to do my best to educate and hope they listen in the long run. Just keep trying to educate. There will be people out there that actually do listen and learn. -Me"

Thanks

What do I do for dinner? Whip up a huge bowl of ramen noodles, and give everyone a glass of ice water?? lol... did somebody say mcDonald's?
    This just in: they brought pizza-making supplies; hooray!
    Ball pythons:

Thanks

Sounds like all of you are having a blast

Thanks

I used to be friends with a video game store that was next to my work. Well, every month we'd have a big BBQ. Beer, slayer crankin, playing Mario Kart, watching me burp the alphabet or singing pieces of Carcass tunes to my friends. Showing them that I can drink a 6 pack in less then 1 minute. Yep, those were the days. I'd make steak and cook the potatoes in the BBQ and make cookies (Yes, I make cookies) and eating ice cream. Hehe I used to love to soak the BBQ with lighter fluid, cover it up, and say "I command sathanas to this offerinf of meat, taters and Mario Kart!" and it whip the lid off and this HUGE ball of fire would come up.

Thanks

lol! The order of the day here is Guitar Hero. they are getting pretty good at it; I can sit and hear a whole song (mostly) without the little bleeps that signal a wrong note?
    Can you believe they have Lamb of God, Anthrax and actually some other heavy stuff on it! The first version didn't.. now you can play as the Grim Reaper, with huge wings and a sickle guitar.
    Send some cookies out this way Vom! I just put two trays of brownies into the oven; don't know if it'll work, but I tossed handfulls of MandM's in (the small ones..) we'll see how that goes.. my stomach hurts from eating the batter though (yum yum, raw egg in chocolate form..)
    Burping the alphabet = never a bad time.
    Ball pythons:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ginevive
    lol! The order of the day here is Guitar Hero. they are getting pretty good at it; I can sit and hear a whole song (mostly) without the little bleeps that signal a wrong note?
    Can you believe they have Lamb of God, Anthrax and actually some other heavy stuff on it! The first version didn't.. now you can play as the Grim Reaper, with huge wings and a sickle guitar.
    Send some cookies out this way Vom! I just put two trays of brownies into the oven; don't know if it'll work, but I tossed handfulls of MandM's in (the small ones..) we'll see how that goes.. my stomach hurts from eating the batter though (yum yum, raw egg in chocolate form..)
    Burping the alphabet = never a bad time.
    I aim to please. Haha me doing my impression of the t-rex from Jurassic Park after power drinking a beer is always funny. Here's the reason why ... Yes, what I'm gonna say is gross but I love being gross ... I could get all the foam from the beer to come up. HAHA I miss seeing the looks on their faces after doing that!