Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,165

3 members and 1,162 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,120
Threads: 248,563
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Luke50585
    Thanks

lost and found BP

so i was holding my bp last night, and all was good. this morning my mom looks in the tank and was like, wheres your snake?? i was like oh crap. so while in the process of tearing apart my room, she goes did you look in your boots? ( i have a lot of boots being in the military) so i was like ehh i dont think she could get in there so i checked all the boots ( i thought all of them) and we started to look downstairs. we came back up after clearing the downstairs and she walks up to a pair of my steel toe boots and screams i thought you checked all your boots. i was like what is she in there. my mom was like yea looking right at me when i put the flashlight in there... haha close call for me glad i found her

Thanks

Re: lost and found BP

good job on finding her! What kind of setup is she in? if she's in a aqaurium I'd reccomend getting some locks for the screen top. You were lucky to find her this time but who knows if she gets out again.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by northmass3
    so i was holding my bp last night, and all was good. this morning my mom looks in the tank and was like, wheres your snake?? i was like oh crap. so while in the process of tearing apart my room, she goes did you look in your boots? ( i have a lot of boots being in the military) so i was like ehh i dont think she could get in there so i checked all the boots ( i thought all of them) and we started to look downstairs. we came back up after clearing the downstairs and she walks up to a pair of my steel toe boots and screams i thought you checked all your boots. i was like what is she in there. my mom was like yea looking right at me when i put the flashlight in there... haha close call for me glad i found her
    LOL.This proves that once they escape there is no hidding place unused .Glad you did infact find him/her
    Joe Haggard

Thanks

shes in a 55 gallon long tank about 2 feet hig i have a lid going accross but the one night i forget to close it after handling her, she took the oppertunity to explore a little. the only reason she escaped is because my friend had this stupid "hammock" thing he was going to use for his bearded dragon that he wanted me to put in the tank. i told him she wouldnt use it but he insisted. i do notice when i go to put he back in her tank, she always tried to go up in out. she does enjoy being out of her tank tho.

BPnet Veteran recycling goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

ah yes... snakes love to escape!
    in light, Aleesha

You have 1440 minutes a day... how are you going to spend yours?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by northmass3
    shes in a 55 gallon long tank about 2 feet hig i have a lid going accross but the one night i forget to close it after handling her, she took the oppertunity to explore a little. the only reason she escaped is because my friend had this stupid "hammock" thing he was going to use for his bearded dragon that he wanted me to put in the tank. i told him she wouldnt use it but he insisted. i do notice when i go to put he back in her tank, she always tried to go up in out. she does enjoy being out of her tank tho.
    You need some of those clips to hold that lid closed.You can find them at the pet store.On the few tanks i have i use them and no escapees here.Tell your freind to keep his "hammock",why isn't he using it for his beardie?
    Joe Haggard