Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,347

3 members and 3,344 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Thanks

Re: Check out my 6 new additions!!! (Soo far)

compared to the people that buy a "AKC blah blah blah" out of the newspaper and decide to breed it to whatever other "AKC blah blah blah' then sell the puppies in the paper again

no they don't

anyone can register a dog with the AKC and start breeding
    someone even registered a cat (and received paperwork) with the AKC just to prove how rediculous the whole thing is

I'm done arguing with you.
    I hope you find good homes for those puppies and none of them end up in a shelter some day.

Thanks

Good, because I am done arguing with you!

FYI....as previously stated earlier both parents are UKC registered with "Purple Ribbon Papers" that means that BOTH parents each have a minimum of six generations of purebred ancestors on record.

Thanks

I was going to stay out of this one, but if you genuinely think you can make money while responsibly breeding dogs, then think again.

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/F...244/costs.html

http://www.itb.it/canaan/icdca/Breeders/facts.htm

I also hope that you are prepared to screen every purchasing home intensively, since pits are among the most abused and misused dogs around, and be prepared for the lifespan of the litter to take in any of the dogs you've produced no matter how old or screwed up they are. That's what responsible dog breeders do; they take care of the animals they've produced no matter what.

They are pretty pups; blue is my favourite colour in pits, and I sincerely hope that you can successfully place them in loving and responsible homes. If you figure out how, please tell me and all the other people who love the breed and who do rescue work, because we're turning them away right and left for want of room.
    ~Jess
    Balls: 2.10 normal, 1.0 pastel, 2.2 het albino, 1.0 50% het pied, 1.2 poss. axanthic, 1.0 pinstripe, 1.0 black pastel,
    Misc. snakes: 1.1 blood python, 1.0 Tarahumara Mountain kingsnake, 0.1 RTB
    0.0.1 Red-eyed casque-headed skink
    1.2 dogs (Lab, Catahoula, Papillon-X), 6.1 cats, 1.0 foster dog
    6.4.8 ASFs
    1.0 Very Patient Boyfriend

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast
    I was going to stay out of this one, but if you genuinely think you can make money while responsibly breeding dogs, then think again.

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/F...244/costs.html

http://www.itb.it/canaan/icdca/Breeders/facts.htm

I also hope that you are prepared to screen every purchasing home intensively, since pits are among the most abused and misused dogs around, and be prepared for the lifespan of the litter to take in any of the dogs you've produced no matter how old or screwed up they are. That's what responsible dog breeders do; they take care of the animals they've produced no matter what.

They are pretty pups; blue is my favourite colour in pits, and I sincerely hope that you can successfully place them in loving and responsible homes. If you figure out how, please tell me and all the other people who love the breed and who do rescue work, because we're turning them away right and left for want of room.
    Me..no I won't make any money off her litter. I will only be actually selling 2 maybe 3. But I do know breeders that sell each pup for $3000 a peice. They HAVE to be making money!!

However I will be screening the prospected buyers. Even though I have a feeling they are going to go to people I ACTUALLY know well.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456