I was handling my Spotted today (as I do almost everyday), and I was just sitting there, watching TV, not moving. I look down, and notice that the little darling has her mouth latched on to my ring finger. I didn't want to pull out her teeth, and it didn't hurt, so I sat there until she let go. After that she seemed fine and was moving around like she always does, and then without any sort of warning, grabs hold of the skin between my thumb and index finger. (This was about 5 mnutes later). She let go, moved around again, and then a few mintues after tried to bit the top of my hand. That's when I decided to put her away (maybe I should've done that after the first time..) and come here and ask all of you.
She wasn't showing any signs of aggression at all, and has never bitten before. My hands were washed, and I was holding her for awhile before she decided to bite..And she ate two days ago. Should I be concerned about this, or just take it as an animal being unpredictable and showing me who's boss?

Maybe I just taste really good? lol...